Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 60

Thread: We all die, go to funerals to pay our respect but would you go to an escorts funeral?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Question We all die, go to funerals to pay our respect but would you go to an escorts funeral?

    Sorry to sound a little morbid but who would be willing to attend a escorts funeral if they heard she had passed away? Who would you say you are or how you know her/him (other than the obvious of course and being discreet). Are there ladies that you really feel you made a connection with over your time punting you’d like to pay your respect too in this way?

    What do you girls think about a client paying his respect to you at your funeral would it be OK depending who it was as you could trust his discretion or a total no, no for you?

    Just curious

    Lady Von Teese
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

    Jiberjabber (11-09-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,709
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Impossible to say for sure as i wouldn't know the true identity of the lady in the first place but i guess its a big no no.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    worldwide
    Posts
    2,085
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Sorry to sound a little morbid but who would be willing to attend a escorts funeral if they heard she had passed away? Who would you say you are or how you know her/him (other than the obvious of course and being discreet). Are there ladies that you really feel you made a connection with over your time punting you’d like to pay your respect too in this way?

    What do you girls think about a client paying his respect to you at your funeral would it be OK depending who it was as you could trust his discretion or a total no, no for you?

    Just curious

    Lady Von Teese
    That´s very interessting question, you should make it pool.
    Hi hun, by the way ;-)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sitting under an orange tree in the sunshine state
    Posts
    10,200
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Sorry to sound a little morbid but who would be willing to attend a escorts funeral if they heard she had passed away? Who would you say you are or how you know her/him (other than the obvious of course and being discreet). Are there ladies that you really feel you made a connection with over your time punting you’d like to pay your respect too in this way?

    What do you girls think about a client paying his respect to you at your funeral would it be OK depending who it was as you could trust his discretion or a total no, no for you?

    Just curious

    Lady Von Teese
    Have to say that's the weirdest thread I have read in a very long time .
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (11-09-14), Doll 34 DD (11-09-14), funlover12 (11-09-14), JAMESCORK (11-09-14), Ketchup (10-09-14), Naughtynatalie (10-09-14), xagerate (10-09-14)

  7. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Have to say that's the weirdest thread I have read in a very long time .
    Agreed. Unusual question. I suppose it comes down to A> am I ('technically') single at the time, B> did I know her real name (and hence knowing she died/where the funeral is) and C> am I sure that nobody I know outside of the escort 'world' won't know I went & ask questions. If I can answer yes to all 3, sure .. of course I'd go and pay my respects... still... it's an odd (and morbid!) thought!

  8. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Sorry to sound a little morbid but who would be willing to attend a escorts funeral if they heard she had passed away? Who would you say you are or how you know her/him (other than the obvious of course and being discreet). Are there ladies that you really feel you made a connection with over your time punting you’d like to pay your respect too in this way?

    What do you girls think about a client paying his respect to you at your funeral would it be OK depending who it was as you could trust his discretion or a total no, no for you?

    Just curious

    Lady Von Teese
    Hmmmm paying for sex and then paying to give respects!!!!

    Escorts aren't our friends or even acquaintances.
    They are prositututes, who you pay money for sex with.
    If they pass you in the street, will they say hello?

    I think not.

    So escorts and clients move in different circles and outside the professional will not meet or acknowledge each other

    Sad but true. 99.99999999%

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    887
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TroyTempest View Post
    Hmmmm paying for sex and then paying to give respects!!!!

    Escorts aren't our friends or even acquaintances.
    They are prositututes, who you pay money for sex with.
    If they pass you in the street, will they say hello?

    I think not.

    So escorts and clients move in different circles and outside the professional will not meet or acknowledge each other

    Sad but true. 99.99999999%

    Simply not true! I have been to a girls wedding in Poland and often enjoyed girls company outside their job...it all really depends if you strike up a friendship or not...just like with absolutely anyone else

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to sixfourblond For This Useful Post:

    doodlebug (10-09-14)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    I think it unlikely that a client would know of an escorts death, A few ladies that I've been fond of over the years decided to vanish and the closest I could get to finding out where they were and if they were ok, was being told that they didn't want to be found.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to philipkntz For This Useful Post:

    lildick (10-09-14)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,006
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    No I wouldn’t , I just don’t like funerals

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sitting under an orange tree in the sunshine state
    Posts
    10,200
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyPotter View Post
    No I wouldn’t , I just don’t like funerals
    Some off the funerals I have attended , jasus they have been great piss ups
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

    JAMESCORK (11-09-14)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •