Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone give a hoot who the eort of the month is other than ric

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    The kid registers and gets banned ....all in the one day. Must be some sort of a record.
    Patricia is sure as hell being kept busy today......that's at least two bannings in one day.
    Just goes to show that community mods could be a great help to her.

Pity about the kid though....I was sort of counting on his vote in the election.
    now we got a case of a missing kid, no evidence of dis kid even existing, rite start a search. is dat caren mathews on dis forum at all?......

Reviews

Default Three strikes

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    That's an unnecessarily bitchy thing to say. Take a weeks holiday, don't come back such a bitch person Liz.
    Lizzy, I see you've just earned your third banning and from the Soap Opera section of all places. You really need to get somebody else to write your scripts for you.....the current lula just keeps getting you into trouble.

You're lucky this is'nt the good ol US of A......three strikes there and you're outta there permanently. Though I get a sneeky feeling, that Patricia takes somes sinful delights in sponsoring you for your regular little holidays.

She just loves giving people a good wrap on the knuckles. Personally speaking, I'd rather give you a jolly good wrap on the arse Lizzy. I imagine that now that you've been gagged yet again, you must be really gagging for it this time.

Come back from your holidays soon Hot Lizzy, because I'm gagging to oblige you.

Reviews

The board will be quiet now for a week. What about the nativity play, we can't go ahead without having a Mary. We'll have to re-cast.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    The board will be quiet now for a week. What about the nativity play, we can't go ahead without having a Mary. We'll have to re-cast.
    cooooey hwm, I,M FREE

well i,m not exactly a virgin, i,ve had a few joes in my time. but i dont mind dressing in womens clothes now and again.

i,d just loooooove to be Mary now lizbet gone she told me she,d NEVER be back

I,m the queen bee, I,m the queen bee
    i,m gonna be mary
    i,m gonna be mary

woppy -doo, up ducky
    Clarence

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Get the casting crew on the phone.. this is serious.
    What about Mysterious Diana to Play Mary....hmmmmmmmm
    I'm Joeseph... can we edit the script slightly.... Does she realy have to be a virgin

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Get the casting crew on the phone.. this is serious.
    What about Mysterious Diana to Play Mary....hmmmmmmmm
    I'm Joeseph... can we edit the script slightly.... Does she realy have to be a virgin

I don't understand, what the problem is can you tell me cos i think that the school nativity isn't shown to the parents till the end of term anyway - and why and what is serious you totally lost me.

Also if there is a virgin on here that would be more than mysterious that would make her the hottest property on this site don't you think?

Can you tell me what the problem is please cos if i knew where to look to find out i would but new to the board and don't know where to look. Is there really a nativity play on here?

Thanks,

Paris.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Paris Hilton View Post
    I don't understand, what the problem is can you tell me cos i think that the school nativity isn't shown to the parents till the end of term anyway - and why and what is serious you totally lost me.

Also if there is a virgin on here that would be more than mysterious that would make her the hottest property on this site don't you think?

Can you tell me what the problem is please cos if i knew where to look to find out i would but new to the board and don't know where to look. Is there really a nativity play on here?

Thanks,

Paris.
    Yes liz you know there is

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Paris Hilton View Post

Thanks,

Paris.
    Its behind you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Its behind you!!
    Ain’t it always eh syd ;D

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Babs View Post
    Ain’t it always eh syd ;D
    oh yes it is..

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast