Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    I,d just so like to nominate

PATRICIA

cos she,d be able to ban people and send the heavys round

AND tipex out nasty messages and write"removed" on it instead

up ducky
    clarence

I would like to have you know signor Carlos that the beautiful Clarence has been on here a great deal longer than 3 months but she was too shy to use her real name as she didn't want to be picked on like myself so she in her wisdom thought that it not be safe for her to use her real name or pictures - so i say Clarence Hilten should be able to stand for this position........VOTE CLARENCE HILTEN

Clarence is holding a wonderful do at Hilton Towers for all E-I punters and ladies alike - she wants Patty to come too as she knows the Patty loves to wear her pink tutu.....this is her chance. Its going to be a Pink Christmas at Hilton Towers and its going to be a black tie affair - you are welcome to bring all dogs with you for Pompom to play with.

VOTE CLARENCE..........VOTE CLARENCE.........VOTE CLARENCE.........VOTE CLARENCE.

Sorry i have to admit that she has a gun to my head and has made me write this although i would have to say that i would of voted for her anyway.......she said that she wants to be a moderator and then she will kick off all those that she doesn't like the pictures of and i have a rough idea who those would be. .......... Clarence for Queen Bee.........

Hilten rules the waves........... come on you Hiltons start voting now......if you don't i will out all of you with the name Hilton - infact i will out you in another post........ xxx Lizzy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clarence with pompom.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	2.2 KB 
ID:	6992