Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: New Experiences...................

  1. #1

    Post New Experiences...................

    Hey guys, am new to the scene and am looking to prob try out a massage or that before plunging into the deep end to put it lightly.Just wanna see if i am comfortable enough around a ts/tv to enjoy their company and professionalism and to make sure its what i want.Just looking for some first time experiences and if they were good or not and if its better to dip your toe in the water before jumping in, in your opinion.Been thinking about this a while now and some of the ts/tvs in Ireland at the moment would put some women to shame they are that beautiful..............

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kildaredavid View Post
    Hey guys, am new to the scene and am looking to prob try out a massage or that before plunging into the deep end to put it lightly.Just wanna see if i am comfortable enough around a ts/tv to enjoy their company and professionalism and to make sure its what i want.Just looking for some first time experiences and if they were good or not and if its better to dip your toe in the water before jumping in, in your opinion.Been thinking about this a while now and some of the ts/tvs in Ireland at the moment would put some women to shame they are that beautiful..............
    Is recommend a well reviewed TS for 30min appointment, explain your situation and take things slow.
    You'll be fine

  3. #3

    Default

    Hey smallhorn, thanks for the reply. After reading some of the older threads i see that some of the escorts that are very well reviewed are also well endowed, so do u or anyone else suggest someone who is good with firsttimers...?

  4. #4

    Default

    At the moment the answer is easy...bianka nascimento... Drop dead gorgeous and very easy going!!

  5. #5

    Default

    Hey thanks cloudstrife, appreciate as much info as i can get.Have u been with bianka...??

  6. #6

    Default

    Speaking of new experiences, was with a TS 2 weeks ago .Got talking and she was telling me about some of tbe requests she gets from punters, all i can say that there are some really sick fucks out there .

  7. #7

    Default

    Haha manofsteel.I guess when it comes to client requests, there is no harm in askin, all they can say is no....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel View Post
    Speaking of new experiences, was with a TS 2 weeks ago .Got talking and she was telling me about some of tbe requests she gets from punters, all i can say that there are some really sick fucks out there .
    You can't leave us hanging like this......spill

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    You can't leave us hanging like this......spill
    she thought that all italian men were fucking sickos, one guy brought his poop in a bag to her and eat it in front of her .Few guys wanted her to vomit into their mouths.sick cunts.
    Last edited by manofsteel; 06-09-14 at 21:40.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel View Post
    she thought that all italian men were fucking sickos, one guy brought his poop in a bag to her and eat it in front of her .Few guys wanted her to vomit into their mouths.sick cunts.
    Hardcore stuff alright,
    Different strokes and all that tho.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •