Thread: Skin Tags

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Your Doctor will love you for it
    I dropped them before for her and she said all looked mighty fine

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HairyPotter For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (08-09-14)

Reviews

I'm plagued with them, got the first one on my face in primary school after wearing an eyepatch. Doctor said it wait and see would it fall off on its own, it didn't, parents stopped their kids playing with me. I removed it myself, still have the scar.
    I've become a bit of an expert at removing them but I'm not as flexible as I used to be. I can't reach everywhere and have a couple of colonies I need to take to the doctor occasionaly. I got one under my tongue once, that was akward.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to philipkntz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    I'm plagued with them, got the first one on my face in primary school after wearing an eyepatch. Doctor said it wait and see would it fall off on its own, it didn't, parents stopped their kids playing with me. I removed it myself, still have the scar.
    I've become a bit of an expert at removing them but I'm not as flexible as I used to be. I can't reach everywhere and have a couple of colonies I need to take to the doctor occasionaly. I got one under my tongue once, that was akward.
    Are you sure they are skin tags? I was told it was caused by rubbing and I'm not sure how that happens under your tongue?

Horrible that parents would do that though. I think that is really nasty. Kids can be so mean, but parents?

Reviews

Yes, some people are more prone to them than others, I mostly get them underarm, neckline and boxerline but they can show up anywhere.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to philipkntz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Yes, some people are more prone to them than others, I mostly get them underarm, neckline and boxerline but they can show up anywhere.
    Do you think it is dangerous to be removing them yourself or do you feel confident with what you're doing?

I think you are probably right with reference to some people being more prone than others. I have had some in the past and with me, they tend to turn up when I've put weight on, so a good indicator to go on a diet. I assume it's not always weight related for everyone though.

Thank you for contributing x

Reviews

Well I do have some small scars from my early attempts but I have been told mine are benign. Definitly if youre not sure see a doctor, but I'm pretty confident now and if I can reach it, I remove it before it grows to full size.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to philipkntz For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rodg View Post
    I have one just above me balls and somedays it gets bigger but goes down again. Should I be worried?
    Did you ever try to pull it off?

Blog Entries

Did you ever try to pull it off?
    I bet he did

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345