Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chelsea V Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    No we don't have a problem arsenal do..........we have at least 22 first team players, arsenal dont.

As for the men in Ireland saying our side like man u or chelsea or arsenal - no they are not your local team - why dont you support your local team like we do here.

Totally lost on me really is........ The game was pants and all i can say is that Arsenal should have a player like Terry cos he is a brilliant captain, for chelsea and England - jealousy is a terrible thing.

Take it from me........... - the goal was off side - so nerr and dont argue i was there i could see it and the own goal..........haha........When are arsenal going to get some nice english boys that one day could play for their country like chelsea, man u and liverpool the answer will be never.........cos all arsenal want are gifted and frogs........

John Terry has been there since he was a kid - a boot boy all the way through never played for another team and should you but know him hes a really lovely guy - but seeing as you are in Ireland - you wont get that close now will you. I have met him on two occasions and he was really lovely - a proper gent.........

Have a good week boys and remember, both manu and liverpool have a game in hand and its a banker for liverpool tomorrow........ xx

Sorry Liz but at least our local teams in ireland have local players and local managers and local owners ! (pity there are all shit !)

Limerick 37 - Champions League Winners 2022

Until then .... Up the Arse !

Default What a great result - Chelsea 1 2 Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    No we don't have a problem arsenal do..........we have at least 22 first team players, arsenal dont.

As for the men in Ireland saying our side like man u or chelsea or arsenal - no they are not your local team - why dont you support your local team like we do here.

Totally lost on me really is........ The game was pants and all i can say is that Arsenal should have a player like Terry cos he is a brilliant captain, for chelsea and England - jealousy is a terrible thing.

Take it from me........... - the goal was off side - so nerr and dont argue i was there i could see it and the own goal..........haha........When are arsenal going to get some nice english boys that one day could play for their country like chelsea, man u and liverpool the answer will be never.........cos all arsenal want are gifted and frogs........

John Terry has been there since he was a kid - a boot boy all the way through never played for another team and should you but know him hes a really lovely guy - but seeing as you are in Ireland - you wont get that close now will you. I have met him on two occasions and he was really lovely - a proper gent.........

Have a good week boys and remember, both manu and liverpool have a game in hand and its a banker for liverpool tomorrow........ xx
    Oh I think Chelsea have problems alright.
    Stoke have won more games at home than them this season!

Arsenal supposedly in crisis - yet in the past few weeks they've beaten United and Chelsea and qualified for Champion's League knock out stage - that's the kind of crisis Roy Keane, Harry Redknapp and Joe Kinnear would die for!

I'm trying my best to ignore your usual racist comments - there never far from your lips are they? - but clubs like United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal would be a fraction of what they are now if it wasn't for the support of people all over the world - not just Ireland.
    So don't bother with the whole Local teams for local people bullshit when you are dependent on a Russian Billionaire to get your silverware.

Terry is an example to every footballer with regard to his commitment in every match he plays - but he's not exactly a gent now is he? Is there any other player in The Premiership who leads with his elbow when jumping for a header as often as him??

Arsenal may well have a hand in where the title goes if they keep picking off the rest of the Big 4 - but I think they are too far off the pace to challenge for it themselves.
    Liverpool will run out of legs - and results - before the end of January and take 3rd.
    Chelsea's problems will become more and more apparent - 22 first teamers? - I think Big Phil isn't sure what his best XI is, which is a major problem - at least his striking quandary will be eased for him when Drogba goes to Daddy at Inter in January.

United, as usual, will get stronger as season progresses.
    Berbatov still settling, Ronaldo running on 3 cylinders and their midifeld is missing Scholes and Hargreaves - but they have kept the margin to the leaders less than it was last season, so who could bet against them?

For the record, out of the 13 players involved for Chelsea yesterday a massive THREE were English - a real homegrown team alright!!
    (same as united - although they also had Irish and Scottish internationals playing)

dom

Reviews

I think Utd too have the best chance of winning the league. Chelsea don't look as unbeatable as they were. It's only one game alright, but the last few weeks there have been signs their not at their best. Liverpool will fall off the pace just like Arsenal did last season. I hate to say it but it looks good for Utd. Arsenals win yesterday was a good result for Utd. But Utd have to go the world club championship. It's 3 extra games they don't need. They've then got the problem of a fixture pile up. But they went to that competition the last time they won the European Cup. That year they won the league. The difference that time though they pulled out of the FA Cup. Added with that their still in the Carling Cup.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Yep I agree there Highwayman Utd to win the Premier simple as that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12