Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: Did it ever happen to you?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,426
    Reviews
    22

    Default Did it ever happen to you?

    So yesterday evening I had an incredible punt with a lady I have seen before.

    However, it's been several months since I seen her last, and I had almost forgotten how brilliant she is, until yesterday's timely reminder.
    Great conversationalist, funny, mischievous and of course incredible at her job. She is the ultimate escort in my humble opinion....

    Yesterday was a sobering reminder of how good some appointments can be, if you choose the right lady.....but how do we ever forget in the first place?. Seriously??

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to jamieboyo For This Useful Post:

    Sexy Fernanda (01-09-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,946
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieboyo View Post
    So yesterday evening I had an incredible punt with a lady I have seen before.

    However, it's been several months since I seen her last, and I had almost forgotten how brilliant she is, until yesterday's timely reminder.
    Great conversationalist, funny, mischievous and of course incredible at her job. She is the ultimate escort in my humble opinion....

    Yesterday was a sobering reminder of how good some appointments can be, if you choose the right lady.....but how do we ever forget in the first place?. Seriously??
    Can we get a nice review please


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Dublin City
    Posts
    424
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieboyo View Post
    So yesterday evening I had an incredible punt with a lady I have seen before.

    However, it's been several months since I seen her last, and I had almost forgotten how brilliant she is, until yesterday's timely reminder.
    Great conversationalist, funny, mischievous and of course incredible at her job. She is the ultimate escort in my humble opinion....

    Yesterday was a sobering reminder of how good some appointments can be, if you choose the right lady.....but how do we ever forget in the first place?. Seriously??
    Who ? Whats the big secret ?

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,426
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merryman View Post
    Who ? Whats the big secret ?
    I wanna keep her all to myself

    And drive ye all nuts!!!!

    (Ah no, seriously anyone who knows anything about any of my previous postings will know who I'm talking off, because I used to rave about this lady..........and now I remember why).
    Last edited by jamieboyo; 30-08-14 at 22:14.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to jamieboyo For This Useful Post:

    Sexy Fernanda (01-09-14)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Dublin City
    Posts
    424
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieboyo View Post
    I wanna keep her all to myself

    And drive ye all nuts!!!!

    (Ah no, seriously anyone who knows anything about any of my previous postings will know who I'm talking off, because I used to rave about this lady..........and now I remember why).
    Don't be such a pain in the bum. Give us the details or no-one will ever talk to you again and we'll just start speculating.

  8. #6

    Default

    Unless you back it up...I smell a porky pie!

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,426
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicklow Biker Boy View Post
    Unless you back it up...I smell a porky pie!
    Ok so.....

    It's the fabulous Fernanda Ferrari....

    Love the lady to bits......

    Ms. Divine Peachy 2013

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to jamieboyo For This Useful Post:

    Sexy Fernanda (01-09-14)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,946
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Did happen in limerick ?


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Dublin City
    Posts
    424
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieboyo View Post
    Ok so.....

    It's the fabulous Fernanda Ferrari....

    Love the lady to bits......

    Ms. Divine Peachy 2013
    Did you learn another new trick ?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Merryman For This Useful Post:

    jamieboyo (30-08-14)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,426
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merryman View Post
    Did you learn another new trick ?
    Oh yeahhhhh.....wow!!!!


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to jamieboyo For This Useful Post:

    Sexy Fernanda (01-09-14)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •