Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
Your first session would be a really good straight forward massage, of Swedish, myofascial release and deep tissue massage strokes, and than If I noticed knots, I'd do some Trigger Point therapy. Most of my traiining is for sports injuries, and since you spend so much time on this board, I couldn't imagine you have time to play sports and thus have sports related injuries.
Very astute Anita, but does getting kicked by a Race Horse in the upper thigh count as a sports injury as I got that a while back and he leveled me good an proper but he did win after so I forgave him as his winning’s paid my medical expenses. As for knots well they are all work related but I work them out as I like hiking but you are correct in that I have zero interest in sports like football but I can walk forever with a heavy load but never been a runner as I’m solidly built and the county council banned me from jogging on the roads as I was adding to our nations fine and varied collection of potholes.

So anytime you fancy a hike up Ben Bulbin you give me a shout.

Good string to your bow though as I guess there is always call for those skills in a whole range of areas like sports/work related. The other day I saw a program about a Woman who teaches massage technique classes for parents to do for babies which I never heard of before but makes sense when you think about it.