[QUOTE=anitasizzle;52683]
Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
Yes u gotta have experience in massage a friend of mine tried out getting massage from a certain 'therapist' 3months ago due to few aches & pains nothing at all serious at the time after 2 sessions he ended up with permanent damage to the back is out sick from work all the time & is now in an awful state visiting chiropodists costing him a fortune, he has permanent pain Scary stuff..[/Q

You're sure your friend is telling the TRUTH about the origin of his/her injuries? There's no way a massage therapist can inflict those kind of injuries that requirer a Chiroprator orr physiotherapist unless said injuriies orginated from chiroprator or physiotherapist.
Yes its true though what I imagined & he probably wasn't aware of was that he may have had some pre-existing condition before he went to this 'masseur' & whatever way his spine was manipulated it exacerbated this condition dunno I'm no expert but another friend of mine collapsed few yrs ago despite never having any backtrouble & is in a wheelchair since Scary stuff