Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Favourites - For the Ladies

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    418
    Reviews
    112

    Default Favourites - For the Ladies

    Ladies,I notice that most ladies show "French Kissing" AND "Kissing (no tongue)" on their Profile Favourites.As a big fan of French Kissing (adds passion to the experience) I am mightly disappointed when I am told 'no tongue please'

    Why post both as Favourites and not just the one you offer???

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    639
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Because if you have the both in your list, you can say 'no tongue please' , you can choose.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to annyangel For This Useful Post:

    gameboy (29-08-14)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pussyville
    Posts
    1,911
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gameboy View Post
    Ladies,I notice that most ladies show "French Kissing" AND "Kissing (no tongue)" on their Profile Favourites.As a big fan of French Kissing (adds passion to the experience) I am mightly disappointed when I am told 'no tongue please'

    Why post both as Favourites and not just the one you offer???

    Nothing worse when you book a girl because she advertises french kissing and when you turn up you get a few little pecks on the lips. If you aren't into it then don't advertise it, simples.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to dan8808 For This Useful Post:

    Stevenn (29-08-14)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,006
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    its confusing it is, is it down to the ugly guy thing again where if the guy is ugly you say no tongue please

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    1,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyPotter View Post
    its confusing it is, is it down to the ugly guy thing again where if the guy is ugly you say no tongue please
    It's not down to " ugly" , looks is one of the last things a girl concentrates on. But it's defo down to hygiene
    You.Me.Whipped cream.Handcuffs.Any questions??

  8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sara26 For This Useful Post:

    Alejandra90 (01-09-14), ana massage (29-08-14), adrienn (29-08-14), Irish Belle (29-08-14), Me4711 (29-08-14), Naughtynatalie (29-08-14), scan for you (30-08-14)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Dublin City
    Posts
    424
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sara26 View Post
    It's not down to " ugly" , looks is one of the last things a girl concentrates on. But it's defo down to hygiene
    So if a girl doesn't want to FK ( if advertised ) then its because there is a hygiene problem with the client ?

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    1,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merryman View Post
    So if a girl doesn't want to FK ( if advertised ) then its because there is a hygiene problem with the client ?
    I can only speak from my point of view, as every girl is different. If advertised, means that I enjoy doing it and the only reason I wouldn't would be the hygiene....bad breath, bad teeth, cuts from shaving, etc. Or he is doing it so bad that it's hurting me....biting my lips, my tongue..... but I'm a good teacher
    Last edited by sara26; 29-08-14 at 12:59.
    You.Me.Whipped cream.Handcuffs.Any questions??

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sara26 For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (29-08-14), Petros (29-08-14)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pussyville
    Posts
    1,911
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merryman View Post
    So if a girl doesn't want to FK ( if advertised ) then its because there is a hygiene problem with the client ?
    doubtful, i have always brushed my teeth and used mouthwash before a booking.
    I think its just to get you in the door and then they know you probably won't be arsed leaving.
    The girls who didn't do french kissing with me are the less established girls so they need to attract clients by this means.

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Dublin City
    Posts
    424
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dan8808 View Post
    doubtful, i have always brushed my teeth and used mouthwash before a booking.
    I think its just to get you in the door and then they know you probably won't be arsed leaving.
    The girls who didn't do french kissing with me are the less established girls so they need to attract clients by this means.
    Is that enough though ? What about teeth that have fillings or not nice and white ? They might be a turn off .

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pussyville
    Posts
    1,911
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merryman View Post
    Is that enough though ? What about teeth that have fillings or not nice and white ? They might be a turn off .
    Mine are sparkling ha.
    Yea i can understand if someone has shit teeth or is a smoker then they don't wont to kiss them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •