Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your sex life is based on your favourite colour?

Smile you didnt float down the hudson in a bubble

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    But I had just assumed your favorite color was PINK

So you like rainbows too darling? Does that mean Dolly's not the only multi-orgasmic Color-Cummer? I'm happy for you darling if you are a color-cummer, like Dolly... but I was just wondering how EVER do you manage to not spoil your lovely pink dress, darling?
    Coooey Dolly ducky. Oooooohhhhh, youre just so right. I am just such a big PINKY. i,m just no good at fibbing TSK i was only hoping handsome hunk Roryman would come over to my CAMP if i said i liked GINGER Ooooooohhhhhh!!!!!!

Oooohhhh Dolly Ducky i just so cant wait to come over with our Lizbet to your mansion in Nuyark and inspect your colorful decor just to be sure the Feng Shui is just so right. and you can show us how to do those color cummer orgasma-thingies.

i,m just so excited now and our Lizbet is paying for the whole lot. Isnt she just soooooo sweet

lotsa luvey ducks
    CLARENCE

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Clarence you old slapper......... thought you told me that you were really choosy - or are you just desperate........Mick Hucknal is not for you, frankly i think that you are not for him i mean luvey ducks, have you seen his skin.......even pompom looks better than him.

Have to find you a new frock, you have been wearing that one for days and as for that sash you are wearing didn't they ask you to give that back at the school reunion - cos you did steal it from the prom queen.

Huggs and kisses and celery is on its way over with some parsley seeing as you so like it -Gemma called and asked me why you didn't turn up for work today...... she was furious - if i were you i would give her a tinkle and apologise.

L

Coooey ducky
    Ooooooohhhh i know Lizbet, i shouldnt be running after your EX,s but that young michael hucknal he was just soooo DISHY in his time but his hair is more of a vanilla colour now. well whats left of it. AND he wrote all those nice songs just for you.

Do you like my new frock, its not so prom queenie, as before, i just so love all the sequins DONT YOU???? i cant wait for my new Custo Barcelona frock you buying for me when we,re over seeing Dolly ducks in Nuyark.

Oooooohhhhh!!!! One of your regulars was round when you were out last night Guess Who?????? Ohhh just you wait to hear what this naughty boy wanted

luvey ducks
    clarence

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking Here is what she really looks like and her best friend Jerry Halliwell

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post

Coooey ducky
    Ooooooohhhh i know Lizbet, i shouldnt be running after your EX,s but that young michael hucknal he was just soooo DISHY in his time but his hair is more of a vanilla colour now. well whats left of it. AND he wrote all those nice songs just for you.

Do you like my new frock, its not so prom queenie, as before, i just so love all the sequins DONT YOU???? i cant wait for my new Custo Barcelona frock you buying for me when we,re over seeing Dolly ducks in Nuyark.

Oooooohhhhh!!!! One of your regulars was round when you were out last night Guess Who?????? Ohhh just you wait to hear what this naughty boy wanted

luvey ducks
    clarence
    This is what the old hag looks like and her best mate Jerry with her pooch........ She trying to be nice cos she thinks that i am going to fund her trip to The Big Apple - well the biggest apples she will get will be a Red Delicious.

You have had all the chances in the world to be nice but those shoes, or trainers, wait till Gok Won sees you in those - they are appauling and as for David Bailey and the terrible pictures when he came over for cocktails today.......well he thought it an outrage that you should of put it on.......one of who's regulars would that be precious - you didnt say you went all stupid and had a senior moment and forgot or is the brain just gone dead.

Sorry to have to show these pictures but it has to be done you cockney old Hilten not even have you managed to get the spelling correct .........

Your adoring creature of a niece......... Lizbet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	2.7 KB 
ID:	6984  

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation Clarences best mate who she copies babs cartland

This is what the old hag looks like and her best mate Jerry with her pooch........ She trying to be nice cos she thinks that i am going to fund her trip to The Big Apple - well the biggest apples she will get will be a Red Delicious.

You have had all the chances in the world to be nice but those shoes, or trainers, wait till Gok Won sees you in those - they are appauling and as for David Bailey and the terrible pictures when he came over for cocktails today.......well he thought it an outrage that you should of put it on.......one of who's regulars would that be precious - you didnt say you went all stupid and had a senior moment and forgot or is the brain just gone dead.

Sorry to have to show these pictures but it has to be done you cockney old Hilten not even have you managed to get the spelling correct .........

This is a picture to make you want to puke of whom she has emulated and frankly she looks pathetic......... they both do.........the thing is Babs could write hundreds of books - what can this creature clarence do nothing - sad but truey.

Lillebet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clarence with pompom.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	2.2 KB 
ID:	6985  

This is a picture to make you want to puke of whom she has emulated and frankly she looks pathetic......... they both do.........the thing is Babs could write hundreds of books - what can this creature clarence do nothing - sad but truey. Lillebet
    Babs is my very mostest bestest FRIEND ever, i,ll tell her about the hurtful things you said

alright i havent written any books like her

BUT its me gives her the ideas when i TELL HER ALL THE GOSSIP ABOUT YOU..... so

Anyway i,m a PINK CONSULTANT, oh yes, fashion, furniture, gardens, everywhere that needs pink i can advise on...

by the way Babs says you still owe her some money for renting her wigs cos rolf harris wanted you to have the Babs look

luvey ducks
    CLARENCE

Oooooohhhhh i just looooooove Jerry, she was alway the cutest of the sisters just cos she was the youngest and prettiest

not like her older bony sister, the one who looks like a child catcher and thinks she is someone becos she married mr fairy footballer himself bender like beckem

sure the only time miss posh looked like a woman was when she was preggers

i,m just so glad you stopped getting your hair cut like posh before you got your photos done

anyway, that Gutty photo was just of POMPOM that was crispin my friend in that pic,pushing pompom

I WAS IN MY OWN CARRIAGE BEING PUSHED ALONG

so there......

luvey ducks
    CLARENCE

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    Oooooohhhhh i just looooooove Jerry, she was alway the cutest of the sisters just cos she was the youngest and prettiest

not like her older bony sister, the one who looks like a child catcher and thinks she is someone becos she married mr fairy footballer himself bender like beckem

sure the only time miss posh looked like a woman was when she was preggers

i,m just so glad you stopped getting your hair cut like posh before you got your photos done

anyway, that Gutty photo was just of POMPOM that was crispin my friend in that pic,pushing pompom

I WAS IN MY OWN CARRIAGE BEING PUSHED ALONG

so there......

luvey ducks
    CLARENCE

Clarence

I have done what you told me to do, that was to vote for you as moderator - i told them that you have been on here for some time but didnt like to post cos you were so scared of that nebish the 5'7" dwarf but he is not going to pick on you cos bbbj hilton and big daddy69 are going to look after you.......would you like that Aunty.

I also have got a lovely little present for you - The Jackie Album cos i know how you love to read those and collect them........hope that you are wearing your nice warm thermals cos you don't want to catch a little chill cos we have that big party at Hilton Towers to organise.

Kisses to my favourite Aunty - well my only Aunt....... XXX Lizzy H

Clarence

I have done what you told me to do, that was to vote for you as moderator - i told them that you have been on here for some time but didnt like to post cos you were so scared of that nebish the 5'7" dwarf but he is not going to pick on you cos bbbj hilton and big daddy69 are going to look after you.......would you like that Aunty.

I also have got a lovely little present for you - The Jackie Album cos i know how you love to read those and collect them........hope that you are wearing your nice warm thermals cos you don't want to catch a little chill cos we have that big party at Hilton Towers to organise.

Kisses to my favourite Aunty - well my only Aunt....... XXX Lizzy H
    OOOoooooohhhhhhHHHHH i just so Loooove JACKIE, it was so grown-up, what with all those luverly pics of davy cassidy and davy essex and donny osmond.

remember when you went out with donny osmond when you worked at cbs records????? but he was a right wee tight fisted Shegetz and he wore his funny underpants to stop him getting a BULGE

and as for david essex, everyone thought he was lovely until he was caught sleeping with his false teeth out and wig off one day at cbs records .......and he had 6 toes

but i wont tell what went on between you and him

but keep us that JACKIE album ducky what year is it ?

your such a dear sweet girl Lizbet
    luvy ducks
    CLARENCE

Default "Brown"

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Ok, a little harmless fun

First, be honest wioth yourself and think what is your favourite colour?

Now remember the answer and read below!

Sexual Type - The key to discover your sexual type is based on favorite colour
    The clothes you wear, your home furnishings and the car you drive all give clues to your sexual personality. The key is the colours you select for most of your possessions. Most people claim they haven't a favorite colour & go on to claim it's Black. But look around you, and you'll notice a pattern, especially in your clothing and home decor. The predominant colour for you is the one that appears most frequently - it's the one that mirrors the sexual you. Psychologists use this to explain the association between colour and sexual patterns.

RED: People who like red tend to be tigers in the sack. They are easily aroused and enjoy sex in every way imaginable. Once the sexual spark is ignited, it may take hours to extinguish. When two reds get together, the ensuing erotica could make Lady Chatterly blush. Lovers of red tend to be aggressors and weaker colors should be aware.

YELLOW: If you or your partner tend to flavor yellow, your sexual drives are complex and turn toward the adaptable. The favorite color of homosexuals is yellow. But of course - not everyone who wears yellow is gay. In most cases the person will consent to the stronger partner's desires in a passive manner. You will never enjoy sex to the fullest, but you will never turn down an invitation from somebody you enjoy or admire.

PINK: Persons who like pink show a reluctance to mature in sexual matters: women tend to tease, to promise more than they intend to deliver. In some cases they flaunt their femininity - but because they secretly hate men. A great percentage of prostitutes boast entire wardrobes in pink. Men who like pink are the philanderers and flirts. They are the type who will make three dates for the same evening and not keep one, preferring to pick up a dish in some bar instead. Women whose husbands like pink should keep a secret nest egg.

PURPLE: Lovers of purple frequently consider themselves to be too sophisticated for a fun romp in the sack. Women sometimes are the type who hate to mess their hair. Men are business-like in their approach to lovemaking. In both sexes purple partners are more concerned with their fulfillment than anyone else's gratification.

BLACK: A good many people will choose black as their favorite color, without really thinking about the question. Those people who really do have a black color preference are rare. It points to a liking for black sex. These people are the misfits of the sex world and seek out each other in kinship. They tend to prefer perverted sex and are usually masochistic or sadistic in nature. They are moody people and often perform at their peak when under stress or during unhappy times. Police psychiatrists claim that sex offenders prefer the color black. And it is no coincidence that the uniform of monsters and teenage gangs is black attire.

GREEN: Those who prefer green are fresh and innocent in their approach to sex. Women who love green will always make love like virgins all their life. And a man may always be a trifle clumsy and awkward but in a charming and endearing sort of way. Green lovers are gentle, but not passionate. If chosen as a mate, one will never need worry about infidelity.

ORANGE: Lovers of the color orange lean toward sexual fantasies. The sex act is regarded as a dramatic one-act play in which they are the star. Foreplay is as important as the act of love. They whisper sweet nothings, meaningless dialogue; they feel it is their image. Orange people often do not experience orgasm - but they put on a darn good act. Men tend to pull their partner's hair, and women leave red welts on the sex partner's back.

BROWN: If you or your partner love brown, you're a real treasure for the right mate. Brown lovers tend to be warm and deep, sensitive to the needs and desires of their partners. Sex is a 24 hour a day thing. Where you can't say "I love you" often enough. Snuggling by the fire, walking in the rain or catching snowflakes on their tongue is a turn-on to a lover of brown. They need lots of time and privacy to make love. But their emotions are such that one harsh word could end the affair.

GREY: The color GREY a preferred by people who are indecisive. They can't get excited about anything - including color - so they choose a noncommittal shade. Men who prefer GREY look at sex as a way of relieving tension-but nothing more, nothing less. It's wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Women don't make love, they have intercourse. And for one of two reasons only: to accommodate their mate, or to become pregnant. They count the cracks in the bedroom plaster until the sex act is over with and done. But when teamed with another color, the GREY spouse considers the other's infidelity a blessing. When GREY marries another GREY, the marriage is made in heaven.

BLUE: Lovers of blue are wonderful sex partners. They are sinners, affectionate and sensitive to their partner's need. They consider love making a fine art and their approach is elegant. Men who love blue are like concert pianists, delicately ravaging their partner like they would play a baby grand. Women in the blue category enjoy sex to the fullest. They are exciting partners but their passion may be compared to a tidal wave rather than fiery aggression. Both women and men enjoy foreplay and the aftermath of lovemaking, as much as the sex act itself. In marriage a blue person is a wonderful mate - never seeking outside interests.

WHITE: If a person is infatuated with white, sex often seems filthy. These people are puritanical in nature. French kissing is obscene and to make love in the daylight in unheard of. Women who love white will undress beneath the covers. Men will shower before and after the sex act. These people still use pet names for their genitals.

BTW my fave colour is Blue of course - Chelsea - Royal Blue! (side quiz - Can you spot just how accurate this quiz is!!!)
    My favourite colour is Brown, but thats not what I had in mind

Reviews

How about this......

Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123