Thread: Fed up with withelds

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Busty Malena and Carmen View Post
    Dont call us 56 times from a whitheld number, please, we are not going to pick up that call NEVER, so stop doing that!!! It is annoying
    If u will not still answering they will be still calling u. They know it, and they doing it just for their own fun and pissed u off and to block ur phone. I've it on the website, but they still calling from withhelds and landlines and texting bullshits.
    Just take the call and tell him: ''How many times per day will u be calling me u fuckin dickhead?!''
    He will not have any word and will not call u anymore. I had same problems, posted it here also. Every day I had near 60calls from withheld, once someone called me nonstop in 2hours, so have no idea how many calls it could be. But not excuse to those idiots. Also if u will answer and will tell him politely why he calling u from withheld even if u hav it on the website he will say just blah blah I'll call u normal but will never call u. So fuck all those withheld callers, it's only waste of time.
    Today some of them also still called me near 10times times, so look for our conversation>>

Brenda: How many times will u be calling me for fuck's sake?!
    Withheld Idiot: Eeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh, what?
    Brenda: Fuck off!

Stupid wankers
    And no one withheld called now.

Yeah,
    and always when I took the calls, nobody spoke there, or there was just some weird sounds or laugh and once someone made sounds like a dog. Pretty stupid. Why they doing it? I don't know.
    Last edited by Brenda Beauty Babe; 30-11-08 at 15:47.