Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bigger Paws and Hot Lizzy - Love don't live here any more!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNEY ALLEN View Post
    My dear if you care to join me thursday night all shall be explained
    Johnney,

Not coming to Ireland after i had someone tell me that if i came it would be my funeral.

I also have a party in London on Thursday.........sorry. This site is not a very friendly one as you will soon find out - Paws hates everyone and is a true disgrace to man kind - miss of the work kind as he isn't.

Sorry would loved to have met you - also i am now getting txts from the stupid Bigger Paws telling me that its not funny calling him Piggier Paws......i don't understand when i have been to Ireland all the Irish guys there and here have a great sense of humour - on this site you make a joke and it makes you a racist.........well then so be it.

I have now asked him to remove my no from his phone as i don't and i mean this don't want to hear from him again. I also told him not to end up a sad and sorry person and find someone nice in his life and not end up like the others. You on the other hand have some class and style - a first on this site and im glad that you got in touch - feel free to call me any time you like - I know your real name so i will know when its you that calls.

Warmest regards and seasons greetings to you and yours.......... Elizabeth xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Johnney,

Not coming to Ireland after i had someone tell me that if i came it would be my funeral.

I also have a party in London on Thursday.........sorry. This site is not a very friendly one as you will soon find out - Paws hates everyone and is a true disgrace to man kind - miss of the work kind as he isn't.

Sorry would loved to have met you - also i am now getting txts from the stupid Bigger Paws telling me that its not funny calling him Piggier Paws......i don't understand when i have been to Ireland all the Irish guys there and here have a great sense of humour - on this site you make a joke and it makes you a racist.........well then so be it.

I have now asked him to remove my no from his phone as i don't and i mean this don't want to hear from him again. I also told him not to end up a sad and sorry person and find someone nice in his life and not end up like the others. You on the other hand have some class and style - a first on this site and im glad that you got in touch - feel free to call me any time you like - I know your real name so i will know when its you that calls.

Warmest regards and seasons greetings to you and yours.......... Elizabeth xxx

Really sorry to hear that elizebeth but i know you are stronger than that to let someone threaten you. I have yet to meet this paws but i'm well capeable of looking after myself & doubt anyone here wil have a problem with me for no reason..

If safety is your main concern i can assure you that you will be perfectly safe here & will even have my driver meet you at the airport to ease your mind. As i have said you my dear deserve alot better than this bigger paws character as he has neither the class nor the sophistication to deal with a lady of your stature..

Either way elizebeth my dear you shall be hearing from me soon. Reconsider coming for thursday even as i have exquisite plans for the evening & require a higher class of lady to accompany me....

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    Oooooohhhhh!!! its ALL just sooooo ROMANTIC

i WONDER IS THERE GOING TO BE A BIG SPARKLY RING FOR XMAS DAY ?????????

Lizbet loves getting engagement rings for xmas bigger paws. she,s a big collection now and keeps them in a special glass cabinet she calls the SUCKER box with the very 1st one at the front which she got from Barry Manilow, would you believe. (TSK cbs records has a lot to answer for)

lotsa lovey ducks
    Clarence

Well i am just like zaza Gabore she always kept the rings and the houses........

I already have one just could do with the other - a spare house for you to go and live with some of your kooky friends like quinten Crisp and the others that you so adore - you are without a doubt a gay icon Aunt - but totally bonkers -...........

Love you as always my darling......... xxx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Quentin Crisp - Clarences Best Friend.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	3.3 KB 
ID:	7048   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clarence with pompom.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	2.2 KB 
ID:	7049   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maewest.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	7050  

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNEY ALLEN View Post
    Really sorry to hear that elizebeth but i know you are stronger than that to let someone threaten you. I have yet to meet this paws but i'm well capeable of looking after myself & doubt anyone here wil have a problem with me for no reason..

If safety is your main concern i can assure you that you will be perfectly safe here & will even have my driver meet you at the airport to ease your mind. As i have said you my dear deserve alot better than this bigger paws character as he has neither the class nor the sophistication to deal with a lady of your stature..

Either way elizebeth my dear you shall be hearing from me soon. Reconsider coming for thursday even as i have exquisite plans for the evening & require a higher class of lady to accompany me....

I was never coming this week as i have Clients to accompany tomorrow and Thursday for Christmas parties and then next week i am supposed to be going to a lunch with Cherrygirls for their Christmas do.........guess i could miss that - know most of the girls on there anyway.......would of been fun to meet those that i don't know.

You need to call me or p.m me on here or use my personal mail.........from my website.

xxx Liz H

Name:	70126b_006.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	7051  

you are without a doubt a gay icon Aunt - but totally bonkers -...........Love you as always my darling......... xxx
    oh neicey poos lizbet ducky, thats just sooooo sweet of you. xxx i,d just so love to live with my darling PINKY crew but please dont let that barry manilow move back into the house, you remember the trouble you had trying to kiss with him

IT WAS LIKE TWO TOUCANS TRYING AN ESKIMO KISS.

lotsa luv ducky xxx
    CLARENCE

Name:	toucan.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	4.8 KB 
ID:	7058  
    Last edited by clarence hilten; 03-12-08 at 11:08.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    oh neicey poos lizbet ducky, thats just sooooo sweet of you. xxx i,d just so love to live with my darling PINKY crew but please dont let that barry manilow move back into the house, you remember the trouble you had trying to kiss with him IT WAS LIKE TWO TOUCONS TRYING AN ESKIMO KISS. lotsa luv ducky xxx CLARENCE

How very dare you.........the surgeon wouldnt do your nose job as he said only pinoccio had a nose as big as yours and he didnt think he would want the challenge

Night ducks...........Barry sends his love and he said he has written a song for you if you can but just change your name to Mandy.........

Says it could be a real Christmas no 1...........

Nighty Night Clarence.........xxx

How very dare you.........the surgeon wouldnt do your nose job as he said only pinoccio had a nose as big as yours and he didnt think he would want the challenge

Night ducks...........Barry sends his love and he said he has written a song for you if you can but just change your name to Mandy.........

Says it could be a real Christmas no 1...........

Nighty Night Clarence.........xxx

OOOoooohhhhHHHHH thats right Pinocchio poor boy

our Lizbet caught pinocchio one day she sat on his face and made him tell LIES

one time our Lizbet got her nose pierced and when they put the nosestud in it looked just so like a ANOTHER BLACKHEAD Lizbet couldnt squeeze the blackheads on the end of her nose cos her arms weren,t long enough

UP DUCKY
    CLARENCE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123