Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: why drugs must remain illegal

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,697
    Reviews
    35

    Cop why drugs must remain illegal

    HOW ELSE WE GONNA BUY NEW CARS AND REAL ESTATE?


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    county meath
    Posts
    634
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    drugs destroys lives,i believe every town should have a vigilante group to sort them out...ever hear of the RAAD republican action against drugs..these are the real deal and are in derry and are a branch off the IRA...it will save kids lives

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,978
    Reviews
    201

    Default

    Oh dear.......

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to n73 For This Useful Post:

    Clyde (18-09-14), funlover12 (18-09-14), Jiberjabber (18-09-14), Toolbox (25-08-14)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,697
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meath chap View Post
    drugs destroys lives,i believe every town should have a vigilante group to sort them out...ever hear of the RAAD republican action against drugs..these are the real deal and are in derry and are a branch off the IRA...it will save kids lives
    good luck with all that, they'll need it.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

    Jiberjabber (18-09-14)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,633
    Reviews
    13

    Default


  8. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hanging loose in Galway
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meath chap View Post
    drugs destroys lives,i believe every town should have a vigilante group to sort them out...ever hear of the RAAD republican action against drugs..these are the real deal and are in derry and are a branch off the IRA...it will save kids lives
    repression doesn't work, never did, and never will.
    Only education will in the long run.

    A bunch of self proclaimed bigot/vigilantes won't help, but makes things worst.
    Those RAAD dickhead go after the little user/supplier, because it is easy and it makes them feel good about themselves, but not against the big cheese, pretty much like the cops.
    Also keep in mind that back in the days of unrest the Ira was the one thatsupplied all these drugs in Ireland and the Uk to finance their terrorist enterprise.
    So if RAAd is a branch of Ira like you claim, what are they doing exactly? and by that I mean are they cleaning up their mess or eliminating the competition?

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 10inchesandcounting For This Useful Post:

    Jiberjabber (18-09-14), Me4711 (18-09-14), warmcome (26-08-14), willieh (18-09-14)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,697
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 10inchesandcounting View Post
    repression doesn't work, never did, and never will.
    Only education will in the long run.

    A bunch of self proclaimed bigot/vigilantes won't help, but makes things worst.
    Those RAAD dickhead go after the little user/supplier, because it is easy and it makes them feel good about themselves, but not against the big cheese, pretty much like the cops.
    Also keep in mind that back in the days of unrest the Ira was the one thatsupplied all these drugs in Ireland and the Uk to finance their terrorist enterprise.
    So if RAAd is a branch of Ira like you claim, what are they doing exactly? and by that I mean are they cleaning up their mess or eliminating the competition?
    they were mugging decent drug dealers, (quiet lately)...
    Last edited by warmcome; 26-08-14 at 06:39.

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,056
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meath chap View Post
    drugs destroys lives,i believe every town should have a vigilante group to sort them out...ever hear of the RAAD republican action against drugs..these are the real deal and are in derry and are a branch off the IRA...it will save kids lives
    Do you think it's right that I should have to worry about my knee caps when all I want to do is skin up? Sounds to me like the punishment is doing more harm than the crime.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiserannabel taylor (18-09-14), warmcome (18-09-14)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    county meath
    Posts
    634
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    Do you think it's right that I should have to worry about my knee caps when all I want to do is skin up? Sounds to me like the punishment is doing more harm than the crime.
    well thats your personal use,its the cowards in the darkness getting other fools to sell it on...who wants drugs in there community? only the people who take them

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    county meath
    Posts
    634
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 10inchesandcounting View Post
    repression doesn't work, never did, and never will.
    Only education will in the long run.

    A bunch of self proclaimed bigot/vigilantes won't help, but makes things worst.
    Those RAAD dickhead go after the little user/supplier, because it is easy and it makes them feel good about themselves, but not against the big cheese, pretty much like the cops.
    Also keep in mind that back in the days of unrest the Ira was the one thatsupplied all these drugs in Ireland and the Uk to finance their terrorist enterprise.
    So if RAAd is a branch of Ira like you claim, what are they doing exactly? and by that I mean are they cleaning up their mess or eliminating the competition?
    correct they go after the small supplier because thats how they stop it in their area because you wont see the big cheese sticking there neck out,they hide

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •