Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Well folk’s, it’s Late Late toy show time again!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I think we all enjoyed undressing barbie when we were young

Highwayman you are a perv but i do like you.

Kisses your soon to be bess the second......... high ho silver thats my horse.

Thumbs up Ya Wha Gay ?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I'd love to see Pat Kenny demonstrate a 9" strap-on on himself. With the amount of money RTE pay him out of our licence fees, it's about time he f***ing earned his money. Come the glorious bolshie revolution, all those high earning parasites are just going to have to get used to taking it up the old jacksie.
    We might start with the 6 first Carlos as we don’t want him out of action and have Gerry Ryan inflicted on us again while the finest medical brains we have try an figure out how to remove the 9 without unleashing all the sh**te Kenny has stored away for a rainy day. And your not fooling anyone in pretending you pay your license fee. an old commie like you ?

How are things at the radio station ? you holding your own against the government forces or just holding your own ?
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Blog Entries

I did have some marbles

And some chalk to draw games on the pavement.

Ah I had various toys over the years, just never fancy stuff like train sets and dolls houses.

Everyone was the same in my area in those days though. There were a few rich kids who had everything but the rest of us only had the basics. Nobody but a very few had loads of money to spare back then so you didn't feel poor, you just felt normal. Better off than some actually, as those whose da's had left or died or were drunks etc had nothing.

The amount of toys and money so many kids get these days is shocking to the likes of me.

I saw day trips to Lapland advertised in a travel agent the other day - 699 euro a person - FFS that'd be over 4 grand - for a day out for ma, da, and the 4 kids. Do people actually do this?

Default Still have yer marbles Pat ? :)

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I did have some marbles

Ah I had various toys over the years, just never fancy stuff like train sets and dolls houses.

Everyone was the same in my area in those days though. There were a few rich kids who had everything but the rest of us only had the basics. Nobody but a very few had loads of money to spare back then so you didn't feel poor, you just felt normal. Better off than some actually, as those whose da's had left or died or were drunks etc had nothing.

The amount of toys and money so many kids get these days is shocking to the likes of me.

I saw day trips to Lapland advertised in a travel agent the other day - 699 euro a person - FFS that'd be over 4 grand - for a day out for ma, da, and the 4 kids. Do people actually do this?
    I’d agree with that. I don’t wanna go all ‘the kids these days’ but its insane what kids expect as the norm nowadays and it’s the parents fault as 5 year olds are getting X boxes and some I know have wide screen tellys in their rooms and mountains of DVDs so wtf do you get them at 10 and 12 ? their own jet ?

A few will be brought down to earth this year or next and in the long run it will do them the world of good as it will make them appreciate the value of things. Jesus if I saw a black and white portable at 10 under the tree I would have fainted so kids today are nearly impossible to get that wow response out of them without remortgaging the house.

The lapland thing is obscene and only done as a keep up with the jones excercise.

Tell you what Pat, You an me will go around the house’s xmas eve and piss on the electric’s for the xmas lights. BAA HUMBUG!
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Reviews

Your right Patricia about what they get these days. It's not one or 2 things. It would've been enough for 10 Christmases in my day. Not only do they want a bike but playstations, games, dvds, cds anything they can think of.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Your right Patricia about what they get these days. It's not one or 2 things. It would've been enough for 10 Christmases in my day. Not only do they want a bike but playstations, games, dvds, cds anything they can think of.
    Dont forget the Wii Fit thing& all the hundreds of pounds that goes with it fucking outrageous
    I Blame the Parents

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink My son is spoilt to death cos i wasnt if that makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I did have some marbles

Cos i never had all the fancy pants stuff i have commited the cardinal sin of spoiling my lad rotten........ although with regards to the WII - i did buy that cos i wanted to play with it - t.hee he never gets a chance to get a go on it cos my mates and i are always playing tennis or footie........ its fabuous.......worth every penny and its a lot of pennies but i do love it.

Still Patty you have plenty of dosh now so you can spoil yourself big time and if you have kids or already have them i am sure you will be just as naughty a mum as me and many more and spoil your children rotten too.

Have a good one and keep em crossed for the blues tomorrow - by the way how do you ask someone if they will be your friend cos i want clarence to add me to her friends section and i dont know how to do it. Thanks, Liz

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123