Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sexual fantasy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HonestJosephine View Post
    Should I tell that the bed will be 6ft from all walls and the chains 5ft long, fellas might just be able to touch the bed and I may release one or two as takes my fancy

Back to reality, house work to be done and not a slave in a pinny to be had
    Where's doc when you need him???

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha Babe View Post
    No baby l think it's better to leave in your sexual fantasy, if it's in your hands you can through it in the bin or flash it in the toilet. But if it's in your blood then keep it with you babe. You can only leave once so keep it up with you if you think it's good for you and lovu it.
    Surely an attempt to Roleplay your sexual fantasy will result in a more refined and better fantasy- I don't have any particular fantasy myself except that I lust after most of the girls here- the idea of an elevator encounter sounds enticing - knowing me I'd be in the wrong elevator!

Reviews

I am living out my fantasy. In fact my fantasy has now become my reality, is it good? Yes it is amazing but it comes at very high price, your freedom. Being a full time slave involves massive time and expense and trust. You must trust your mistress which i do totally as she has complete control over me. Only Irish Miss Alisha knows how much control she has over me. It really is an all consuming role which I basically sacrificed my "normal" life for so I can serve my Mistress as well as possible.
    Thank you my queen for the chance to live out my fantasy or should I say live in my fantasy.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    I am living out my fantasy. In fact my fantasy has now become my reality, is it good? Yes it is amazing but it comes at very high price, your freedom. Being a full time slave involves massive time and expense and trust. You must trust your mistress which i do totally as she has complete control over me. Only Irish Miss Alisha knows how much control she has over me. It really is an all consuming role which I basically sacrificed my "normal" life for so I can serve my Mistress as well as possible.
    Thank you my queen for the chance to live out my fantasy or should I say live in my fantasy.
    'pull' yourself together man?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (24-08-14)

Reviews

So basically what you are telling us is you live in fantasy land!

You must be loaded!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jamieboyo For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (24-08-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jamieboyo View Post
    So basically what you are telling us is you live in fantasy land!

You must be loaded!!
    I suppose the truth is I am living in fantasy land

Loaded??? Maybe I was but must check accounts again I have invested in dreams so the fact it has come through I probably am a very rich man indeed.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

jamieboyo (24-08-14)

Reviews

I suppose the truth is I am living in fantasy land

Loaded??? Maybe I was but must check accounts again I have invested in dreams so the fact it has come through I probably am a very rich man indeed.
    Ok.....

So; -now what you are telling us is that Miss Alisha is loaded in no small part because she allows you to live your fantasy....As long as you are happy I suppose, but to me this is a prime reason fantasy should remain fantasy (i.e it's expensive!)
    Last edited by jamieboyo; 24-08-14 at 19:18.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jamieboyo For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (26-08-14)

I've lived out one or two of mine already.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jamieboyo View Post
    Ok.....

So; -now what you are telling us is that Miss Alisha is loaded in no small part because she allows you to live your fantasy....As long as you are happy I suppose, but to me this is a prime reason fantasy should remain fantasy (i.e it's expensive!)
    All the finer things in life are expensive.

Reviews

All the finer things in life are expensive.
    Money, money, money
    Must be funny
    In the rich man's world
    Money, money, money
    Always sunny
    In the rich man's world
    Aha-ahaaa
    All the things I could do
    If I had a little money
    It's a rich man's world

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jamieboyo For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (26-08-14)