Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Role play: looking for someone with a brides wedding dress

  1. #1

    Default Role play: looking for someone with a brides wedding dress

    Hi, looking for someone with a brides wedding dress. Session to include GFE, OWO, CIM and Swallow.

    Pm me

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Garfield3 For This Useful Post:

    Clueless (24-08-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Cavan Naas Navan UpdatesTwitter
    Posts
    5,031

    Default

    LOVE It
    Not offering just enjoying the scenario
    Have fun
    Not sure you will get a lady with a wedding dress though, you may have to buy one, some charity shops sell them just get one that has a corset or is elasticated so it has a chance of fitting


    Quote Originally Posted by Garfield3 View Post
    Hi, looking for someone with a brides wedding dress. Session to include GFE, OWO, CIM and Swallow.

    Pm me
    Clickerty Click >> https://twitter.com/KissJosephine << Its 2307 on Twitter

    Cavan 6-10 Naas 11-14 Navan 15-19 all Before Christmas

  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HonestJosephine View Post
    LOVE It
    Not offering just enjoying the scenario
    Have fun
    Not sure you will get a lady with a wedding dress though, you may have to buy one, some charity shops sell them just get one that has a corset or is elasticated so it has a chance of fitting
    Honeymoon role play

    Wonderful idea, could catch on as a fav, everyone getting married to try a dry run.

    Definitely need this to be an overnight

    Honeymoon suite, champagne, full works sounds wonderful

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Withoutaclue For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserIrish Josephine (25-08-14)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Cavan Naas Navan UpdatesTwitter
    Posts
    5,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Withoutaclue View Post
    Honeymoon role play

    Wonderful idea, could catch on as a fav, everyone getting married to try a dry run.

    Definitely need this to be an overnight

    Honeymoon suite, champagne, full works sounds wonderful
    Now to make it real you have to book someone to be a bridesmaid and decide you need her time and companionship
    before the wedding lol

    Hey I have an overnight booked very soon, would he freak if I arrived with a wedding dress.......feeling so evil.
    Clickerty Click >> https://twitter.com/KissJosephine << Its 2307 on Twitter

    Cavan 6-10 Naas 11-14 Navan 15-19 all Before Christmas

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Cavan Naas Navan UpdatesTwitter
    Posts
    5,031

    Default

    Funnily enough some Bridal suites are not too expensive if you book the right place.
    I can be sweet for an entire night, away to add to my profile, wonder if anyone will ask - could be an interesting story in the Bridal wear shop, no, I'm not getting married it is for a role play scenario, I'm an Escort so my wedding night will have the best outcome ever- wedding night and goodbye - I like it.
    Clickerty Click >> https://twitter.com/KissJosephine << Its 2307 on Twitter

    Cavan 6-10 Naas 11-14 Navan 15-19 all Before Christmas

  8. #6
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    405
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    this is a nice fantasy but i don't think somebody have the dress ...
    you can try to buy one first for the lady which you will choose
    like i said .. original and interesting idea
    #Dublin4 ..23-28july #
    I can't wait to meet You #
    0879709178#ELIZA

  9. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyEliza View Post
    this is a nice fantasy but i don't think somebody have the dress ...
    you can try to buy one first for the lady which you will choose
    like i said .. original and interesting idea
    I may have to do that. Was hoping to find someone with a dress to make it easier but mightn't be possible...

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,014
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    You could try getting married for real,,,

  11. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by libra View Post
    You could try getting married for real,,,
    I guess that's my only option...

  12. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by libra View Post
    You could try getting married for real,,,
    If he does he can forget GFE, OWO, CIM and Swallow.
    Last edited by Mcgriffty; 27-08-14 at 23:21.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •