Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: The real Deal

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    975
    Reviews
    34

    Thumbs up The real Deal

    I know she is the real deal and I can tell she's looking at me 100%
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,750
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hitman76 View Post
    I know she is the real deal and I can tell she's looking at me 100%
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html
    Admin: obsolete picture removed


    That's Monica and she is the real deal. Why she opts out is her own business but she is lovely, funny and sexy....

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    Rocker123 (24-08-14)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Dublin City
    Posts
    424
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Always thought she sold herself short on her pics. In addition, she has now opted out which for me is a no no.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,750
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merryman View Post
    Always thought she sold herself short on her pics. In addition, she has now opted out which for me is a no no.
    She has been on opt out for years bud...

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,639
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    One of the few occasions where opting out wouldn't bother me

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NoBrain2 For This Useful Post:

    JAMESCORK (24-08-14), Rocker123 (24-08-14)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,750
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoBrain2 View Post
    One of the few occasions where opting out wouldn't bother me
    Believe me, in this case its true.

    She is a good friend of Hunny Bunny (Vanessa). Started off this game a few years ago. Na´ve, not quite knowing all the GFE and service bit... got a few disappointed customers and a few dodgy reviews. Not surprisingly business suffered, so we opt out. Biz picked up again and we thought.... Hey, reviews are not the be all and end all.... She is now a very good escort but has to bear the cross of those bad reviews.... I haven't availed of her services, but know those that have. I believe she offers a very good service, looks exactly as per pics and is a lasher too...

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    NoBrain2 (24-08-14), Rocker123 (24-08-14)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The East
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Believe me, in this case its true.

    She is a good friend of Hunny Bunny (Vanessa). Started off this game a few years ago. Na´ve, not quite knowing all the GFE and service bit... got a few disappointed customers and a few dodgy reviews. Not surprisingly business suffered, so we opt out. Biz picked up again and we thought.... Hey, reviews are not the be all and end all.... She is now a very good escort but has to bear the cross of those bad reviews.... I haven't availed of her services, but know those that have. I believe she offers a very good service, looks exactly as per pics and is a lasher too...
    so u have never met her as a client but r leaving a reveiw here. im auditioning for mod 2day.


    lara
    Established MemberCertified E-I Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,623

    If an escort has opted out of the system, then please respect their wishes to not receive public feedback. Asking for information makes opting out in the first place redundant.
    Last edited by Versace Targeryan; 24-08-14 at 10:44.

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,750
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Versace Targeryan View Post
    so u have never met her as a client but r leaving a reveiw here. im auditioning for mod 2day.


    lara
    Established MemberCertified E-I Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,623

    If an escort has opted out of the system, then please respect their wishes to not receive public feedback. Asking for information makes opting out in the first place redundant.
    Showing good promise there VT.

    In this case Monica would welcome the publicity and public feedback.

    Redundant??? Pffff. Opting out makes asking for information more likely and expected.

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The East
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Showing good promise there VT.

    In this case Monica would welcome the publicity and public feedback.

    Redundant??? Pffff. Opting out makes asking for information more likely and expected.
    more likely, but not allowed. or is only +ve discussion of ladys who opt out allowed. unfair to those who allow reveiws if thats the case imo. llook at all locked thraeds in reveiw section. i think teh reveiw system is flawed alraedy without adding to those flaws.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Versace Targeryan For This Useful Post:

    sixfourblond (24-08-14), willie wacker (24-08-14)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    557
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Admin: obsolete picture removed


    That's Monica and she is the real deal. Why she opts out is her own business but she is lovely, funny and sexy....
    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Believe me, in this case its true.

    She is a good friend of Hunny Bunny (Vanessa). Started off this game a few years ago. Na´ve, not quite knowing all the GFE and service bit... got a few disappointed customers and a few dodgy reviews. Not surprisingly business suffered, so we opt out. Biz picked up again and we thought.... Hey, reviews are not the be all and end all.... She is now a very good escort but has to bear the cross of those bad reviews.... I haven't availed of her services, but know those that have. I believe she offers a very good service, looks exactly as per pics and is a lasher too...

    LMAO, if it is her own business then why go telling it to everyone. Pathetic.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zoidberg For This Useful Post:

    DoubleJameson (24-08-14), richieboy (24-08-14)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •