Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: How many cusines are there in this world?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default How many cusines are there in this world?

    I mean seriously when I was younger we had chinese, maybe French and a few Indians thrown in. now we have god knows how many cuisines. Was walking along earlier and I see a leaflet for Moroccan and Lebanese cuisine?????? I mean wtf is Moroccan cuisine? Freshly fried weed bathed in a Valium sauce? And Lebanese lol. Now that made me laugh. I imagined a poster. Our Lebanese cuisine will blow your mind and probably the rest of the building as well. So If I throw a load of shite into a pan and change nationality I will have developed a cuisine.

    cuisine bollox,
    Westside.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Try to Google what cuisine means bud,all you are really saying is when you were young you did not see many,they were still there all along

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I mean wtf is Moroccan cuisine? Freshly fried weed bathed in a Valium sauce? And Lebanese lol. Now that made me laugh.
    Clearly you need to get out more and experience what the world has to offer.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    At the feet of Irish Mistress XXX
    Posts
    1,766
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    I'd say there are quite a few, you have 1st "cusines", 2nd "cusines", 3rd "cusines" and then on to the once removed ones. Plenty of them out there.

    I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

    Webcam and phone chat sessions available

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

    cp3o (23-08-14), Petros (23-08-14)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Downtown
    Posts
    3,428
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I mean seriously when I was younger we had chinese, maybe French and a few Indians thrown in. now we have god knows how many cuisines. Was walking along earlier and I see a leaflet for Moroccan and Lebanese cuisine?????? I mean wtf is Moroccan cuisine? Freshly fried weed bathed in a Valium sauce? And Lebanese lol. Now that made me laugh. I imagined a poster. Our Lebanese cuisine will blow your mind and probably the rest of the building as well. So If I throw a load of shite into a pan and change nationality I will have developed a cuisine.

    cuisine bollox,
    Westside.
    There are only two cuisines - Irish & Foreign

    I'm surprised that you are not familiar with Moroccan- couscous. tagines & all that

    correct me if i'm wrong

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    There are only two cuisines - Irish & Foreign

    I'm surprised that you are not familiar with Moroccan- couscous. tagines & all that

    correct me if i'm wrong

    Nope not familiar with Moroccan cuisine at all or Lebanese either.

    Westside.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    Clearly you need to get out more and experience what the world has to offer.
    Id take your advise only id be afraid Id end up like you.

    Westside.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserSophieX (24-08-14)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Limbo
    Posts
    628
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Id take your advise only id be afraid Id end up like you.

    Westside.
    It seems though,that you have absolutely nothing to lose
    Something or other

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Id take your advise only id be afraid Id end up like you.
    Don't worry, judging by your limited knowledge of world cuisines (that's how you spell it by the way) I think you will have a lot of catching up to be like me
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    Don't worry, judging by your limited knowledge of world cuisines (that's how you spell it by the way) I think you will have a lot of catching up to be like me
    If it means catching up with you then I will remain an ignoramus and happily so.

    Westside.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •