Thread: I've lost my bottle......HELP!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Iusedtobesomeonelse View Post
    Come on FFS help me, some words of reassurance
    Hi Iusedtobesomeonelse (Jjjeeessuuss thats a long one) all I can say is get Ur "Plan B"/story in Ur head straight to "spit out" to the "Boys-In-Blue" IF something like that happens, because as far as Im aware this is not illegal "Par-Say" & only becomes a Garda issue IF its a Public place or U knowingly are with a trafficked Gaaalll etc otherwise it not anything he/she can do unless U "Faulter" & say something, & if its convienent "Call his Bluff" & say ok take me to the station & make sure U get his ID/No. & name, so IF he/she takes U to the station what is he/she going to say PROVE, U were in a PRIVATE APPARTMENT, so the F..k what whats illegal about that & unless he has a "Cast Iron" case (Proof, witnesed, etc etc) his/her Sarg will "Clip his/her" ear as IF "push came to shuve" ANY HALF ARSED phone conversation with a solicitor would "Mop the Floor" with him/her & they know it so the thing is put the "Be Jabors In U" & see what U Spit Out.

Anyway having said that I wouldent like to experience it myself .... hope I was of some help

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Me4711 For This Useful Post:

lildick (21-08-14), madjack (22-08-14)