Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Time and Companionship

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ddublin west
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    33

    Red face Time and Companionship

    None of the girls listed today seem to offer either time or companionship.

    I am looking for someone to spend time with.

    in the big hotel on the North Circular Road

  2. #2

    Default

    Time and companionship,to hell
    with that shit,I just love a good
    escort who'll let me suck on her big
    tits,then lick my balls then a real
    dirty slow blow job,followed by
    some doggy style,anal preferably,
    a bonus would be, to let me splash
    my load in her face.That isn't too
    far out or unusual is it!
    Last edited by The Mover; 21-08-14 at 10:52.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to The Mover For This Useful Post:

    bollocks (21-08-14)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mover View Post
    Time and companionship,to hell
    with that shit,I just love a good
    escort who'll let me suck on her big
    tits,then lick my balls then a real
    dirty slow blow job,followed by
    some doggy style,anal preferably,
    a bonus would be, to let me splash
    my load in her face.That isn't too
    far out or unusual is it!
    Subtle,but sweet.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    Cornelia (21-08-14)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    415
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mover View Post
    Time and companionship,to hell
    with that shit,I just love a good
    escort who'll let me suck on her big
    tits,then lick my balls then a real
    dirty slow blow job,followed by
    some doggy style,anal preferably,
    a bonus would be, to let me splash
    my load in her face.That isn't too
    far out or unusual is it!

    'Moved to client's request section'
    I'll be your pussycat licking at your milk

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,645
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    None of the girls listed today seem to offer either time or companionship.

    I am looking for someone to spend time with.

    in the big hotel on the North Circular Road
    maybe a good massage will help ya stop this silly threads?!
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

    bollocks (21-08-14)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Limbo
    Posts
    628
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    maybe a good massage will help ya stop this silly threads?!
    or a good kick in the hole
    Something or other

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to lol brb For This Useful Post:

    bollocks (21-08-14)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,645
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lol brb View Post
    or a good kick in the hole
    nahh i wouldn't do that,i am not that mean.....oh wait a ,pfff (never mind)
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

    lol brb (21-08-14)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •