Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: omg

  1. #1

    Default omg

    I notice some are here on E-I a lot of time ???? what u do all day ? how addictive is this life for you ?


    for this who spends a lot of time online do you visit girls often or u on just for the fun on the web ? discuss kiss

    Play and don't regret !

    -strap on is on -




  2. The Following User Says Thank You to kyla For This Useful Post:

    dr love (19-08-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    472
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    wel im up at 5 most things done on the farm by 8 than of with the wellies for a while, cum on here for a bit than its back out to the farm, its nice to see all the guys and gals on here so see what they are up ta but i can take it or leave it realy but im new hear cud be different if i was year or so on hear

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Dublin City
    Posts
    424
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyla View Post
    I notice some are here on E-I a lot of time ???? what u do all day ? how addictive is this life for you ?


    for this who spends a lot of time online do you visit girls often or u on just for the fun on the web ? discuss kiss
    Its addictive . Where else can you get to take the clothes off the people you are posting about/to ?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Merryman For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiserkyla (19-08-14)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    I visit as often as funds allow which isnt very often but when I come on here I'm always thinking tonights t'nite.

  7. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merryman View Post
    Its addictive . Where else can you get to take the clothes off the people you are posting about/to ?
    / that is true ..but some people that post they never meet a girl here ...or at least not the ones that they compliment so much ))

    Play and don't regret !

    -strap on is on -




  8. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Dublin City
    Posts
    424
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyla View Post
    / that is true ..but some people that post they never meet a girl here ...or at least not the ones that they compliment so much ))
    Name and shame then !

  9. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merryman View Post
    Name and shame then !
    a lady like me will never do this mwuuuaaah

    Play and don't regret !

    -strap on is on -




  10. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Punters retirement home
    Posts
    1,749
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyla View Post
    / that is true ..but some people that post they never meet a girl here ...or at least not the ones that they compliment so much ))
    I'm on here pretty much every day. I wish I could visit a lady every day but have to make do with every couple of weeks
    If at first you don't succeed..... don't take up skydiving

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to ocred For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiserkyla (19-08-14)

  12. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ocred View Post
    I'm on here pretty much every day. I wish I could visit a lady every day but have to make do with every couple of weeks
    i think that is fine too.... but i need to remember from time to time and the real thing is the best way of doing it :d

    Play and don't regret !

    -strap on is on -




  13. The Following User Says Thank You to kyla For This Useful Post:

    ocred (19-08-14)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,756
    Reviews
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyla View Post
    I notice some are here on E-I a lot of time ???? what u do all day ? how addictive is this life for you ?


    for this who spends a lot of time online do you visit girls often or u on just for the fun on the web ? discuss kiss
    i go on here when i can,i go to see girls 1 or 2 a week x

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiserkyla (19-08-14)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •