Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Rachel's new pics are final here

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    It is a guy taking the pictures indeed.
    Lucky Fucker, I'm looking for a career change. Going to look into it, I've got a good camera on my phone, there's a good starting point

PS: I can't photshop, so that's a plus isn't it
    Last edited by Best Before; 20-08-14 at 08:32.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by celticden View Post
    hate alot photoshop pics looks plastic much much prefer natural pics like mayax ones
    I have seen the original photos direct from the camera. Rach selected the 8 of her choice from dozens of photos to be glossed up for publication. This is usual for any photoshoot. Normally photoshop may alter body shape, remove skin blemishes and add skin tone and colour. Also it may adjust the overall contrast and tone of the picture as a whole to make it more glossy.

As Rachel had just come back from a sun holiday, her skin tone was a perfect golden tan. Rach has no skin blemishes as I have examined her body extensively . Finally, anybody that knows Rach will know that body altering photoshop is not required and the pics reflect exactly the body shape that will greet you at the door. The only minor difference between the original photos and these published that I can see is contrast and tone of the picture as a whole. In fact I fail to see really any difference except they seem slightly more glossy.... just cant put my finger on how or why tho...

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

n73 (20-08-14), Rachel Divine (20-08-14)

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I have seen the original photos direct from the camera. Rach selected the 8 of her choice from dozens of photos to be glossed up for publication. This is usual for any photoshoot. Normally photoshop may alter body shape, remove skin blemishes and add skin tone and colour. Also it may adjust the overall contrast and tone of the picture as a whole to make it more glossy.

As Rachel had just come back from a sun holiday, her skin tone was a perfect golden tan. Rach has no skin blemishes as I have examined her body extensively . Finally, anybody that knows Rach will know that body altering photoshop is not required and the pics reflect exactly the body shape that will greet you at the door. The only minor difference between the original photos and these published that I can see is contrast and tone of the picture as a whole. In fact I fail to see really any difference except they seem slightly more glossy.... just cant put my finger on how or why tho...

Show off...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    Show off...
    Jealous...

Jealous...
    Always...

Well now a while back I went shopping with Miss Divine twas funny to watch the jaws drop as she walked around in high heels.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (20-08-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Well now a while back I went shopping with Miss Divine twas funny to watch the jaws drop as she walked around in high heels.
    Oh yeah no other lady wears high heels

Quote Originally Posted by marty54321 View Post
    Aren't you a clever boy.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

marty54321 (20-08-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by marty54321 View Post
    why so bitter?
    She is not your taste,fair enough,move on and ignore with your next profile at the moment you look like you have the hots for her and she rejected ya.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Best Before (20-08-14), Clyde (20-08-14), JAMESCORK (20-08-14), Rachel Divine (20-08-14), SophieX (20-08-14)

Reviews

tldr,synopsis anyone?

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast