Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Channel 4 - My online bride

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by celticden View Post
    how does she know that, also the average wage over there is 2 euro an hour and they had sex might not be true if it is true something really obvious going on there haha
    tbh, they just seem desperate for a decent man. I've already mentioned the chronic shortage of partners but also within the Ukraine large sections of the men who are available aren't of a hugely desirable nature. Low wage earners, obesity problems, high alcohol problems. Add to that the many problems within the country which mean most of the women would jump at the chance to get out of the country. Maybe not Romeo and Juliet stuff but I know of relationships built on far far less.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Saul Goodman View Post
    tbh, they just seem desperate for a decent man. I've already mentioned the chronic shortage of partners but also within the Ukraine large sections of the men who are available aren't of a hugely desirable nature. Low wage earners, obesity problems, high alcohol problems. Add to that the many problems within the country which mean most of the women would jump at the chance to get out of the country. Maybe not Romeo and Juliet stuff but I know of relationships built on far far less.
    I dunno man these are strong independent women I don't think there that desperate for a man as these agencie make out after all its a money business ,maybe a small percentage works out in fairness the young lad is not a bad looking lad but I'd say majority would take every bit of money you have

3. Default

I dunno man these are strong independent women I don't think there that desperate for a man as these agencie make out after all its a money business ,maybe a small percentage works out in fairness the young lad is not a bad looking lad but I'd say majority would take every bit of money you have
    Man you must have had some seriously bad experiences with women to hold that kind of world view. Strong independent women doesn't mean they eventually wouldn't like to settle down with someone and have a family. If they can't find suitable partners to have that chance within the country they live then I can't see why it doesn't make sense they would turn to trying services like these. Not all women are out to fleece you for every penny you have.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Man you must have had some seriously bad experiences with women to hold that kind of world view. Strong independent women doesn't mean they eventually wouldn't like to settle down with someone and have a family. If they can't find suitable partners to have that chance within the country they live then I can't see why it doesn't make sense they would turn to trying services like these. Not all women are out to fleece you for every penny you have.
    no I said not all, I just wasn't born yesterday though like sending over 200 euro to a thai women or whatever country you haven't met yet is not dodgy ???

5. Default

no I said not all, I just wasn't born yesterday though like sending over 200 euro to a thai women or whatever country you haven't met yet is not dodgy ???
    Ah yeah the Thai stuff they showed was clear as day what was going on.

The Ukraine stuff just seemed far more normal but probably with much lower expectations from many of the women than say an Irish women might have. It showed him going on a number of dates from which in interviews afterward many of the women said they would have no interest in him which meant they wouldn't be seeing him again.
    Last edited by Saul Goodman; 18-08-14 at 22:31.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ah yeah the Thai stuff they showed was clear as day what was going on.

The Ukraine stuff just seemed far more normal but probably with much lower expectations from many of the women than say an Irish women might have. It showed him going on a number of dates from which in interviews afterward many of the women said they would have no interest in him which meant they wouldn't be seeing him again.
    don't think the young lad wanted a wife as they said he wanted his cake and to eat it ,he made out he was shy but he knew exactly what he wanted also maybe the girl shouldn't of shown the goodies so fast I think the agency women was annoyed with him and just gave him bad dates haha

don't think the young lad wanted a wife as they said he wanted his cake and to eat it ,he made out he was shy but he knew exactly what he wanted also maybe the girl shouldn't of shown the goodies so fast I think the agency women was annoyed with him and just gave him bad dates haha
    he was a fucking knob haha the first girl was great he just wanted to get his dick wet

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by naturis View Post
    he was a fucking knob haha the first girl was great he just wanted to get his dick wet
    If you had gotten it that easy for the first time in your life I'd wager any man might be up for going on a few more 'dates' before getting into any kind of commitment

If you had gotten it that easy for the first time in your life I'd wager any man might be up for going on a few more 'dates' before getting into any kind of commitment
    I dunno if was waking up next to her everyday I would be happy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by naturis View Post
    I dunno if was waking up next to her everyday I would be happy
    Haha, touché.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast