Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57

Thread: Tears, tantrums and a tiara.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,750
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    6

    Dick Tears, tantrums and a tiara.

    No, not escort of the month.
    It's the cringe fest that is the rose of Tralee.

    Watch out for the Australian rose. Her party piece is shooting ping pong balls from her lady place.
    Apparently.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Is that shite still going on?

    i got excited to hear it was full of escorts,then i seen them in suits waving up at the contestants,not what i was hoping for!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,866

    Default

    http://www.roseoftralee.ie/escorts/i...l-escorts-2014

    I don't think any of these could pull a tiara off....or a tantrum for that matter..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    http://www.roseoftralee.ie/escorts/i...l-escorts-2014

    I don't think any of these could pull a tiara off....or a tantrum for that matter..
    Some of them look like they would spend a lot of time pulling themselves off

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,866

    Default

    Saw an article in a newspaper the other day... i'm going for miss donegal....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    cork
    Posts
    4,126
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    No, not escort of the month.
    It's the cringe fest that is the rose of Tralee.

    Watch out for the Australian rose. Her party piece is shooting ping pong balls from her lady place.
    Apparently.

    Are u sure your on about the right show there? If that's true i'm sure that twat daithie would be happy to volunteer to place the balls Lol

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The East
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    No, not escort of the month.
    It's the cringe fest that is the rose of Tralee.
    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Is that shite still going on?
    its fashionable or cool to look down on it but it generates a lot of touirism and good will among ex pats abroad.
    u both probably support chelski or Man U and talk aboot what we need to do this season

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Saw an article in a newspaper the other day... i'm going for miss donegal....
    Cork rose is supposed to be favoirite this year. at least they wud win something this yaer if she does.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Versace Targeryan View Post
    its fashionable or cool to look down on it but it generates a lot of touirism and good will among ex pats abroad.
    u both probably support chelski or Man U and talk aboot what we need to do this season


    Cork rose is supposed to be favoirite this year. at least they wud win something this yaer if she does.
    It's shite,and i don't support any of the teams,nor do i understand how football can be brought into the conversation to be honest Fantastic if it's good for tourism,even better if a good crowd of saps leave the money in Ireland,it's still shite though!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    xagerate (18-08-14)

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The East
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    It's shite,and i don't support any of the teams,nor do i understand how football can be brought into the conversation to be honest Fantastic if it's good for tourism,even better if a good crowd of saps leave the money in Ireland,it's still shite though!
    its more a part of our culture than teh english premeir league was my point but evryone embraces that and likes 2 mock the rose of trallee because its not cool enuf in their view. is it any more shite than miss world really.
    what are your views on st. partricks day or arthurs day or the gaa championship. which of them r cool enuf that we dont need to mock them to prove we r cool. arthurs day probly a bad example. substitute riverdance 4 it.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Dublin City
    Posts
    424
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    If they were escort photos, who would you choose ?

    http://www.thejournal.ie/introducing...de-slideshow17

    Couldn't open them all but would probably plumb for Miss New Zealand .

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •