Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help - First time - What to expect etc

Believe me these girls are as real as it gets!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blind Piper For This Useful Post:

Petros (14-08-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MartinR View Post
    Hi, so I am considering getting an escourt sometime soon. This would be my first time.

HOWEVER i am skeptical any o this is legit!

I find it hard to believe that i can spend £70 - £90 for 30mins for some of the most beautiful women i have ever seen.
    I find it too good to be true that i can spend some money to spend some time with 9/10 and 10/10 women where anything can happen and where services such as CIM and GFE are available.....

I live in Belfast and im incredibly tempted to book a time with an escourt. but i am very unsure i will get what i want or if it is even legit.

Lets be honest, i am paying for her time which is legal. ANYTHING that happens there after is of mutual consult.
    i want that "anything" to happen as i just want a release form life and a good time with a woman. whether that includes asking for sex and getting it, asking for a blowjob and getting it or being able to feel her body anytime i want within the time limit is of mere co incidence and mutual consult. but is EXACTLY what i am after.

therefore i am wondering am i looking in the right place?
    how do i know these girls exist?
    how do i know im not going to arrive at her door only to be beaten and robbed? or arrested ? or that she looks nothing like in her pics?

these questions and whether i can go and get what i want is the only things stopping me from diving into this experience.

any help and genuine answers appreciated
    your in Belfast so its under UK law. Not sure if UK is much different in this regards but keep in mind the advise you might get here will by Irish law.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jacksparrow2010 View Post
    your off to a bad start joining this forum... its like a disease.. it will drag you into a warped world where adults carry on like a playground setting and many freaks lurk in the shadows.

my advice is avoid the forum
    Says a guy who logs in. Hello Jack. Im sure your witty words of wisdom will help liven up the place for Martin.

my munching little pal,
    Westside.

5. Default

Very helpful thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123