Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: loser

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tony1 View Post
    i feel such a loser for paid women to have sex with me.
    It seems perfectly natural to me. I leave the ' donation' and then I forget about it. I cant afford to have sex without paying for it. !

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baxter For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (13-08-14), Playitsam (13-08-14), SteveB (13-08-14)

Don't worry about it because every minute of this day there are thousands more doing exactly this for the same good reasons

Reviews

Loser??? Are you for real?

I feel I'm the winner. Look at the selection of drop dead gorgeous women I have had beautiful intimate sex with.

Back home in the pub, Johnny is desperately filling average looking Mary O'Flaherty with Coors Lite in the hope that he might take her home to have missionary sex under the covers with the light out.... That's a loser....

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (13-08-14), Irish Sarah (13-08-14), Jock111 (13-08-14), Melindablondey (13-08-14), Sexy Sandy 69 (13-08-14), SteveB (13-08-14), Wolverine (14-08-14)

Reviews

As it has been said,
    You can't win
    You can't even break even
    And you can't stop playing the game
    [but I do think jamescork's last comment is true] (Careful corkie, you are starting to post sensible comments )

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (13-08-14)

Reviews

Its all about balance tony. Do not let punting take over your life, let it add to it.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bobten For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (13-08-14), Sexy Sandy 69 (13-08-14), Versace Targeryan (13-08-14)

it can be depressing to think that you have to pay for it but everyone pays for it one way or another. having sex with beautiful women because you paid them doesn’t make you a loser or a winner it just is what it is. go with it enjoy it and keep working on trying to meet someone for a regular relationship if u can.
    i don’t think Johnny filling mary with coors lite in the hopes of a fumble later is a loser either. They’re probably having fun at the time, and if they don’t look like supermodels or the sex is mediocre, so what. Its all part of growing up and life. Loser is a judgmental stupid term used by narrow minded peeps who see anything different from their view as less.

Quote Originally Posted by bobten View Post
    Its all about balance tony. Do not let punting take over your life, let it add to it.
    lol. that was what i tried to say in a long winded way. well said
    Last edited by Versace Targeryan; 13-08-14 at 10:17.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Versace Targeryan For This Useful Post:

bobten (13-08-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Coors lite would be a nice change.
    Any woman I get near seems to drink vodka like a Russian sailor.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Loser??? Are you for real?

I feel I'm the winner. Look at the selection of drop dead gorgeous women I have had beautiful intimate sex with.

Back home in the pub, Johnny is desperately filling average looking Mary O'Flaherty with Coors Lite in the hope that he might take her home to have missionary sex under the covers with the light out.... That's a loser....
    Yes but Johnny is drinking pints of Guinness and taking shots of tequila so that Mary looks like Cheryl Cole when he gets her back to the gaff.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    Yes but Johnny is drinking pints of Guinness and taking shots of tequila so that Mary looks like Cheryl Cole when he gets her back to the gaff.
    Pfffff.. not for me... I'm happy the way I do it..

The other comments are right, you always pay for it one way or another, in a lot of ways this method is more honest and definately more straight-forward.
    Maybe in the 60's it was different with all that free love lark but that was way before my time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast