Thread: Some good new and some bad news

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Can you not all get on for a change.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Thumbs down Yawn - I'm tired of it all too Exp Punter.

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Can you not all get on for a change.
    Course we can - save for Lizzy and her guttural ramblings.

she should look for a job on Eastenders - writing it.

cos everything is OTT drama with her.

and the customary abuse.

seriously Pat, was this kind of regular and repeat posting what you had in mind for this site?

dom

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    Course we can - save for Lizzy and her guttural ramblings.

she should look for a job on Eastenders - writing it.

cos everything is OTT drama with her.

and the customary abuse.

seriously Pat, was this kind of regular and repeat posting what you had in mind for this site?

dom we didn't lose our grandfathers to the English to end up allowing someone like Lizzy to post the stuff she gets away with.

dom, your obviously a wind-up merchant, either that or you,re an ignorant bitch.

feck away aff, and quit whingeing and bitchin like some oul doll. this is the soap opera land, whingers and cry baby bitches like you can feck aff.

look at the state of your signature. are you fecking simple or what?

bbj
    Last edited by Bigbadjohn; 28-11-08 at 13:42.

Default Good one

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    dom, your obviously a wind-up merchant, either that or you,re an ignorant bitch.

feck away aff, and quit whingeing and bitchin like some oul doll. this is the soap opera land, whingers and cry baby bitches like you can feck aff.

look at the state of your signature. are you fecking simple or what?

bbj
    Sorry, oh mighty informed, intelligent and educated BBJ - of superior signatures!

Pity the fact I'm male escaped your all seeing eye!

dom

Reviews

Sorry, oh mighty informed, intelligent and educated BBJ - of superior signatures!

dom
    sure you announced you were a male a while ago dom, so i already knew that

so are you going to keep on acting like a whinging bitch or start acting like a male?

bbj

Default gender confusion?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    sure you announced you were a male a while ago dom, so i already knew that

so are you going to keep on acting like a whinging bitch or start acting like a male?

bbj
    hmm BBJ,

you see, i would associate straight talking as a male trait.
    so i think i already am 'acting' like a man.

most importantly, i'm not behaving like a spoilt, offensive, racist, drama queen bitch - i refer of course to Lizzy who you have defended and not your masculine self.

dom

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

dom

Why would you write Grandfathers, would have to go back way further than that and my family have nothing whatsoever to do with the Irish and their problems so don't blame them on me.........

You are infact being totally racist and i don't like that but hey i am big enough to take it cos we English aren't a bunch of whinging sissies.........grow up and take a chill pill - sure you do already - several infact......

Still you know better with your bombing of my country now wouldn't you...... think that was deserved now do you.......only an ignorant man would say yes. Or as Lord Winston Churchill once said "jaw jaw is much better than war war."

Now stick that in your pussy picture and smoke it - its offensive rather like your tad line to me........ciao sweetie.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Why would you write Grandfathers, would have to go back way further than that and my family have nothing whatsoever to do with the Irish and their problems so don't blame them on me.........

You are infact being totally racist and i don't like that but hey i am big enough to take it cos we English aren't a bunch of whinging sissies.........grow up and take a chill pill - sure you do already - several infact......

Still you know better with your bombing of my country now wouldn't you...... think that was deserved now do you.......only an ignorant man would say yes. Or as Lord Winston Churchill once said "jaw jaw is much better than war war."

Now stick that in your pussy picture and smoke it - its offensive rather like your tad line to me........ciao sweetie.
    old winnie sure did talk a load of crap didn’t he and why are you singing his fuckin praises when he was single handedly responsible for thousand of allied soldiers deaths in gallipoli in ww1 ? so yeah he was better at jaw jaw then war war and hundreds of irish men who signed up are dead because of his fuck ups along with english and anzacs and had to leave politics for 20 years and only got his toe back in power just in time to fuck up the whole uk in ww2 and was drunk for most of it. it was the yanks that pulled your ass outa the fire that time as well and fuck all to do with winnie the wanker churchill, oh an by the by it was the brits that invented the concentration camp in the boer war so I don’t know how you as a member of the jewish community can be so pro british it was that lot that gave the germans the idea ffs. plenty of us have grandfathers who fought in 1916/22 and for you in ww2 so get your dates and facts right mizzy lizzy. anyone who knows anything about irish history will tell you that churchill’s contribution to it was not his finest hour and not forgotten either.

and i intentionally did not capital letters to give you something to feel superior about.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Han D Man View Post
    o the brits that invented the concentration camp in the boer war so I don’t know how you as a member of the jewish community can be so pro british it was that lot that gave the germans the idea ffs. plenty of us have grandfathers who fought in 1916/22 and for you in ww2 so get your dates and facts right mizzy lizzy. anyone who knows anything about irish history will tell you that churchill’s contribution to it was not his finest hour and not forgotten either.

it was the yanks invented concentration camps for the red indians long before the boer war

anyone that knows anything about world history and not just irish history han o man knows its the WHITE MAN thats responsible for the most mistreatment of their fellow races. right or wrong?

bbj

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink These a thing the yanks and the war.........

Quote Originally Posted by Han D Man View Post
    old winnie sure did talk a load of crap didn’t he and why are you singing his fuckin praises when he was single handedly responsible for thousand of allied soldiers deaths in gallipoli in ww1 ? so yeah he was better at jaw jaw then war war and hundreds of irish men who signed up are dead because of his fuck ups along with english and anzacs and had to leave politics for 20 years and only got his toe back in power just in time to fuck up the whole uk in ww2 and was drunk for most of it. it was the yanks that pulled your ass outa the fire that time as well and fuck all to do with winnie the wanker churchill, oh an by the by it was the brits that invented the concentration camp in the boer war so I don’t know how you as a member of the jewish community can be so pro british it was that lot that gave the germans the idea ffs. plenty of us have grandfathers who fought in 1916/22 and for you in ww2 so get your dates and facts right mizzy lizzy. anyone who knows anything about irish history will tell you that churchill’s contribution to it was not his finest hour and not forgotten either.

and i intentionally did not capital letters to give you something to feel superior about.

Well you may of thought him a drunk but then i really couldn't say........like i say i wasn't born then nor was i privvy to his social life or what the papers wrote about him. Were you?

No i don't feel superior - i just know not a great deal about the history of Ireland nor do i really care to.......doesn't affect me......so no i don't care.

As for the Americans joining in the war, do you know why they joined the war cos i do.
    It was the time when a certain nuclear bomb went off - Its a well known fact that Lord Churchill knew about it and said nothing to make the Americans our alies.......this is well documented. Still i have read a great deal about the wars of this country and the leaders of lots of countries. It's history that was then this is now........You need to get over yourselves just like the English have moved on and the Australians and New Zealanders.

You it would seem cannot move on - just remember that not all Germans were Nazi's and hated Gypsies, Jews or Blacks.........it is something that nobody but nobody should forget but you have to reolise that the generations of Germans are not those that fought in the war and they still feel the guilt of their forefathers.

Should you be one of those that doesn't believe that this never happened at all, that there were no camps then i have to pity you. Then i expect that you have never been to see any of these places.

Here endeth my history lesson for you seeing as you thought that you would try to teach me a lesson.......no lessons from you need to be taught but thanks very much all the same.

The Hot History One............