Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Some good new and some bad news

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Why would you write Grandfathers, would have to go back way further than that and my family have nothing whatsoever to do with the Irish and their problems so don't blame them on me.........

You are infact being totally racist and i don't like that but hey i am big enough to take it cos we English aren't a bunch of whinging sissies.........grow up and take a chill pill - sure you do already - several infact......

Still you know better with your bombing of my country now wouldn't you...... think that was deserved now do you.......only an ignorant man would say yes. Or as Lord Winston Churchill once said "jaw jaw is much better than war war."

Now stick that in your pussy picture and smoke it - its offensive rather like your tad line to me........ciao sweetie.
    old winnie sure did talk a load of crap didn’t he and why are you singing his fuckin praises when he was single handedly responsible for thousand of allied soldiers deaths in gallipoli in ww1 ? so yeah he was better at jaw jaw then war war and hundreds of irish men who signed up are dead because of his fuck ups along with english and anzacs and had to leave politics for 20 years and only got his toe back in power just in time to fuck up the whole uk in ww2 and was drunk for most of it. it was the yanks that pulled your ass outa the fire that time as well and fuck all to do with winnie the wanker churchill, oh an by the by it was the brits that invented the concentration camp in the boer war so I don’t know how you as a member of the jewish community can be so pro british it was that lot that gave the germans the idea ffs. plenty of us have grandfathers who fought in 1916/22 and for you in ww2 so get your dates and facts right mizzy lizzy. anyone who knows anything about irish history will tell you that churchill’s contribution to it was not his finest hour and not forgotten either.

and i intentionally did not capital letters to give you something to feel superior about.

Exclamation Delizzional

it not my quote it's the manic street preachers......... Richie edwards to be exact........the one that disappeared 18 years ago and this week was officially declared dead ...........

What would you like......... Sex is like snow you never know how many inches you are going to get or how long its going to last..........mae west

be fearful whilst those around you are gready, be gready whilst those around you are fearful

ambition is the last refuse of failure........ Oscar wilde

u can put a suit of a pig but you won't stop it grunting - gordan ramsey

i might want to have a fling with you but i wouldnt want to take you home.

All the things i really like to do are either immoral, illegal or fattening
    alexander woollcott

a woman drove me to drink and i never had the curtesy to thank her

w.c. Fields.

You chose..................hundreds more where they came from.
    seeing as you asked:

grEEdy.

Ambition is the last REFUGE of failure.

You can put a suit ON a pig.

As for the WC Fields quote, I have read it as both A woman drove me to drink but i didn't have the common decency / courtesy to thank her - but never curtesy.
    Funnily enough.

As for us not pronouncing our words correctly - pot - kettle - black!!
    Most of our placenames are so called because the English couldn't pronounce their original Irish names correctly.

Finally, my poor delusional Lizzy, I would suggest you brush up on your Irish/English history.

there was no bombing of England in our grandfather's time - there was however a justified rebellion against them on Irish soil.
    No, I don't agree with what happened during the modern times of the troubles - nor the actions by BOTH sides that cost innocent lives.
    But too often it is forgotten, at the convenience of the English, that they did in fact start the troubles and take what was not theirs to take in the first place - a trait they showed throughout history around the world.

dom

so glad you still like my avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    seeing as you asked:

grEEdy.

As for the WC Fields quote, I have read it as both A woman drove me to drink but i didn't have the common decency / courtesy to thank her - but never curtesy.
    Funnily enough.

Most of our placenames are so called because the English couldn't pronounce their original Irish names correctly.

Finally, my poor delusional Lizzy, I would suggest you brush up on your Irish/English history.

there was no bombing of England in our grandfather's time - there was however a justified rebellion against them on Irish soil.
    No, I don't agree with what happened during the modern times of the troubles - nor the actions by BOTH sides that cost innocent lives.
    But too often it is forgotten, at the convenience of the English, that they did in fact start the troubles and take what was not theirs to take in the first place - a trait they showed throughout history around the world.

dom

Well there were bombings from Irish groups in UK in WW2 and 1930's and some here if would have Grandfathers of that era but that’s spliting hairs and I agree that the modern movement did not cover itself in glory in bombing civilivans but tell that to a Catholic civilian in 1960s Northern Ireland who is beaten, shot, thrown in jail, refused employment in Protestant dominated factories and denied housing rights and basic human dignity and generally fucked over from cradle to grave and that’s before the British soldiers arrive and done by his Protestant neighbors in control in Stormont for generation after generation.

Only so much any put upon people will take before taking action. It might surprise Liz to know that there was not much support for the Easter Rising by most in Dublin, it was not until the powers that be in Dublin Castle shot those involved and burned many of our cites to the ground that people started to rally round so the English only have themselves to blame as if they showed humanity its possible we may well have remained part of the UK for a generation or two more and be more like Australia is now with her madge still the head of state. Thank god not, but its likely that would have happened. Be it individual or empire, bullies always loose in the end. Take heed Liz and don’t go the way of Empire.
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Han D Man View Post
    o the brits that invented the concentration camp in the boer war so I don’t know how you as a member of the jewish community can be so pro british it was that lot that gave the germans the idea ffs. plenty of us have grandfathers who fought in 1916/22 and for you in ww2 so get your dates and facts right mizzy lizzy. anyone who knows anything about irish history will tell you that churchill’s contribution to it was not his finest hour and not forgotten either.

it was the yanks invented concentration camps for the red indians long before the boer war

anyone that knows anything about world history and not just irish history han o man knows its the WHITE MAN thats responsible for the most mistreatment of their fellow races. right or wrong?

bbj

Default You’re missing the meaning of the word ‘concentration’

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    it was the yanks invented concentration camps for the red indians long before the boer war

anyone that knows anything about world history and not just irish history han o man knows its the WHITE MAN thats responsible for the most mistreatment of their fellow races. right or wrong?

bbj

You ‘concentrate’ people in a relatively confined space. The American Indians had hundreds of thousands of square miles within which to roam and allowed outside of, but I do agree many were born, lived and died without ever leaving the reservation and also were set up on the most useless of land in the arse end of nowhere.

Something similar exists here if you care to look as if you look at the most scenic areas like rivers it is more then likely that it will be the property of or once was the property of the big house in any given area of the country and also the best land. There is a gobshite I know of that has bought a huge country estate as a birthday present costing 10 million for his even worse gobshite son (Posh English btw) and is living out a revival of the Irish RM and hates the Irish with a passion and will not even say hello to any Irish person that works there. So what our Grandfathers gave so much to rid us of is creeping back on a small tiny scale here with the only difference being that they have to buy the right to look down their noses today when they could just take it before 1916.

You cannot compare Reservations with the Boer or Jewish/Slavs/Romany gypsies experience as they are more comparable to each other and were based and run on an industrialized footing with the aim of demoralizing the fighting spirit of a guerilla movement in the case of the Boers and out of complete madness by the nazi’s and indeed to the war production and fighting capacity of the third reich

And I am in complete agreement with you on your last point. It is undeniable that Caucasian peoples namely the Anglo Norman and Germanic and Hispanics in Latin America have caused the most suffering then any other ethnic group in recorded history but my point was about Britain, not race.

I am not just into Irish history Bigbadjohn so drop the 'O' Man ref if you will.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    seeing as you asked:

grEEdy.

Funnily enough.

dom

The word pot kettle and black......... no i was thinking tink, tort, tanks......there is no Th in the gaelic is there so think, thought and thanks is how it should sound seeing as you asked.

I AM SO STUPID, HOW COULD I FORGET THAT ITS NEVER ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE IRISH ANY WARS ITS ALL THE ENGLISH - THATS COS YOU ARE DRUMMED IT INTO YOUR HEADS WHEN YOU ARE AT SCHOOL - QUOTE FROM AN IRISH CLIENT OF MINE.

I still tell you nothing to do with my family......or me....... my family were not even born then - my grandparents yes but not my ma and pa......therefore had nothing to do with me or mine..........

So you are telling me that there were no Irish regiments in either of the world wars - who the hell told you that......cos they lied.

Your avitar says a great deal about you.......that you are one stupid count without the 'o'

Funnily enough i have the quote by W.C. Fields here on a picture and its not spelt that way sweetie........go find someone that wants to listen to you cos i don't.......

With regards to the History of Ireland - why would i want to know about it - I'm not Irish and i don't have to have it drummed into my head like you have had to.

Enjoy reading your books, cos lets face it - history is just that history - i like to live in the now and i would suggest that you do to. Just watch the news and see whats going on around the world - starting with India right now. Lots of Indians fought in the wars too you know. Not that it is of interest to you but my mother lost two of her brothers fighting for my country.

Avitar.........infantile and purile.

L

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink These a thing the yanks and the war.........

Quote Originally Posted by Han D Man View Post
    old winnie sure did talk a load of crap didn’t he and why are you singing his fuckin praises when he was single handedly responsible for thousand of allied soldiers deaths in gallipoli in ww1 ? so yeah he was better at jaw jaw then war war and hundreds of irish men who signed up are dead because of his fuck ups along with english and anzacs and had to leave politics for 20 years and only got his toe back in power just in time to fuck up the whole uk in ww2 and was drunk for most of it. it was the yanks that pulled your ass outa the fire that time as well and fuck all to do with winnie the wanker churchill, oh an by the by it was the brits that invented the concentration camp in the boer war so I don’t know how you as a member of the jewish community can be so pro british it was that lot that gave the germans the idea ffs. plenty of us have grandfathers who fought in 1916/22 and for you in ww2 so get your dates and facts right mizzy lizzy. anyone who knows anything about irish history will tell you that churchill’s contribution to it was not his finest hour and not forgotten either.

and i intentionally did not capital letters to give you something to feel superior about.

Well you may of thought him a drunk but then i really couldn't say........like i say i wasn't born then nor was i privvy to his social life or what the papers wrote about him. Were you?

No i don't feel superior - i just know not a great deal about the history of Ireland nor do i really care to.......doesn't affect me......so no i don't care.

As for the Americans joining in the war, do you know why they joined the war cos i do.
    It was the time when a certain nuclear bomb went off - Its a well known fact that Lord Churchill knew about it and said nothing to make the Americans our alies.......this is well documented. Still i have read a great deal about the wars of this country and the leaders of lots of countries. It's history that was then this is now........You need to get over yourselves just like the English have moved on and the Australians and New Zealanders.

You it would seem cannot move on - just remember that not all Germans were Nazi's and hated Gypsies, Jews or Blacks.........it is something that nobody but nobody should forget but you have to reolise that the generations of Germans are not those that fought in the war and they still feel the guilt of their forefathers.

Should you be one of those that doesn't believe that this never happened at all, that there were no camps then i have to pity you. Then i expect that you have never been to see any of these places.

Here endeth my history lesson for you seeing as you thought that you would try to teach me a lesson.......no lessons from you need to be taught but thanks very much all the same.

The Hot History One............

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    Well there were bombings from Irish groups in UK in WW2 and 1930's and some here if would have Grandfathers of that era but that’s spliting hairs and I agree that the modern movement did not cover itself in glory in bombing civilivans but tell that to a Catholic civilian in 1960s Northern Ireland who is beaten, shot, thrown in jail, refused employment in Protestant dominated factories and denied housing rights and basic human dignity and generally fucked over from cradle to grave and that’s before the British soldiers arrive and done by his Protestant neighbors in control in Stormont for generation after generation.

Only so much any put upon people will take before taking action. It might surprise Liz to know that there was not much support for the Easter Rising by most in Dublin, it was not until the powers that be in Dublin Castle shot those involved and burned many of our cites to the ground that people started to rally round so the English only have themselves to blame as if they showed humanity its possible we may well have remained part of the UK for a generation or two more and be more like Australia is now with her madge still the head of state. Thank god not, but its likely that would have happened. Be it individual or empire, bullies always loose in the end. Take heed Liz and don’t go the way of Empire.

Sorry darling but all this History should really go onto a History Channel section its hardly needed as a 'Soap Opera' - thats just totally rediculous.

L

Reviews

Well you may of thought him a drunk but then i really couldn't say........like i say i wasn't born then nor was i privvy to his social life or what the papers wrote about him. Were you?

No i don't feel superior - i just know not a great deal about the history of Ireland nor do i really care to.......doesn't affect me......so no i don't care.

As for the Americans joining in the war, do you know why they joined the war cos i do.
    It was the time when a certain nuclear bomb went off - Its a well known fact that Lord Churchill knew about it and said nothing to make the Americans our alies.......this is well documented. Still i have read a great deal about the wars of this country and the leaders of lots of countries. It's history that was then this is now........You need to get over yourselves just like the English have moved on and the Australians and New Zealanders.

You it would seem cannot move on - just remember that not all Germans were Nazi's and hated Gypsies, Jews or Blacks.........it is something that nobody but nobody should forget but you have to reolise that the generations of Germans are not those that fought in the war and they still feel the guilt of their forefathers.

Should you be one of those that doesn't believe that this never happened at all, that there were no camps then i have to pity you. Then i expect that you have never been to see any of these places.

Here endeth my history lesson for you seeing as you thought that you would try to teach me a lesson.......no lessons from you need to be taught but thanks very much all the same.

The Hot History One............
    Have to agree with you there Lizzy,
    I believe that there are simply good people and bad people, regardless of colour, country etc

I actually lived in Germany (post war - lol!) and I have been to the site of Belsen.
    Its a very eerie place, hardly any birds around etc.
    I also saw the berlin wall and the border guards etc, a very frightening insight to just how mad we can all get.
    And your right, there is a lot of latent guilt.

they say travel broadens the mind, well that is true I think

John Keegans book on the first world war is brilliantly written.
    Its amazing how it all started and the legacy of it remains today, even as far as how the "allies" sat down and divided up the middle east etc

Try The Virago Book of Women and the Great War by Joyce Marlow
    Its superb and brings history to life and shows the strength and depth of what women were doing - they werent just mothers and maids at that time

Reviews

Talking

OK this started as an advert got turned in2 a debate about hacking,the manic st preachers & now wer on2 nazis concentration camps & fuckin indians ffs people wats next time travel??? the possibility thers life on mars, AREA 51

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast