25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 56.00%
  • No

11 44.00%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wheres clyde

Reviews

Clyde was banned for taking the piss out of Red. He was warned "stop taking the piss out of Red"...but he lost the plot one night and took the piss again. Taking the piss is a very serious offense and should be punish severely. We cannot allow anybody just to decide to have a sense of humor when management scorn upon it.

He was a funny guy, and hence deserved his ban....

Clyde is now in a sunny climate running his new successful business with Bonnie. I'm sure he is gutted.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Best Before (06-08-14), Clyde (06-08-14), jamieboyo (06-08-14), n73 (06-08-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Permanent .:doc
    He was a good laugh. Made me feel talented. Unban the fool. I was unbanned. I know , I know ,Im not a fool but ya know.

Westside.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Clyde (06-08-14), JAMESCORK (06-08-14)

Reviews

Talking Well Should he?

Don't expect this thread to last very long (Its 9:40 now, so probably 20 minutes before one of the mods lock it down),
    but as a few of us in another thread feel he should be giving another chance.....I'm asking the question......

"Should Clyde be unbanned?"

Feel free to tell us why or why not also!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jamieboyo For This Useful Post:

Clyde (06-08-14)

Reviews

let him back............i have no one to slag anymore
    Last edited by namesjack; 06-08-14 at 09:00.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to namesjack For This Useful Post:

Clyde (06-08-14), JAMESCORK (06-08-14), jamieboyo (06-08-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HonestJosephine View Post
    I didnt see what happened the night the SuperBanHammer fell to squish quite a few people so really cant say.
    I take it threads and comments were deleted?
    I must admit, I don't know the full story either, -but a permanent ban seems a bit harsh IMO!!
    Clyde always appeared to be a well rounded good guy!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jamieboyo For This Useful Post:

Clyde (06-08-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HonestJosephine View Post
    Have you lost yourself?
    Sorry Josephine, corrected now, I would just like to clarify i'm not Clyde

12. The Following User Says Thank You to namesjack For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jamieboyo View Post
    I must admit, I don't know the full story either, -but a permanent ban seems a bit harsh IMO!!
    Clyde always appeared to be a well rounded good guy!!
    Clyde was a piss taker. He has not a malicious bone in his body. I have never seen him post angrily. He just likes to have a bit of fun.

Clyde and Redforever were slagging each other off. But it got more involved than just the two of them. Clyde was more friendly with one group of posters and Red with another. The more serious malice was between other individual members of these groups. Clyde and Red were basically on the fringe. As temperatures soared between these two groups Clyde and Red did not help by acting as a catalysts in their slagging between them. Both were temporarily banned on numerous occasions and warned "Please do not slag each other off as you are making matters worse". Both came back from their bans and continued to take the piss.

Neither party were really involved in the little spats but were having private fun. Clyde has told me on several occasions that he liked Red and was only having a laugh winding him up. I assume that was mutual.

Clyde is now permanently banned. I found Clyde to be a great contribution to these boards. He was always in good humor as befits his personality in civvy street.

He is a loss to the forums.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

ana massage (06-08-14), Clyde (06-08-14), jamieboyo (06-08-14), n73 (06-08-14), Stephanie (07-08-14), wanted the best 69 (06-08-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Clyde was a piss taker. He has not a malicious bone in his body. I have never seen him post angrily. He just likes to have a bit of fun.

Clyde and Redforever were slagging each other off. But it got more involved than just the two of them. Clyde was more friendly with one group of posters and Red with another. The more serious malice was between other individual members of these groups. Clyde and Red were basically on the fringe. As temperatures soared between these two groups Clyde and Red did not help by acting as a catalysts in their slagging between them. Both were temporarily banned on numerous occasions and warned "Please do not slag each other off as you are making matters worse". Both came back from their bans and continued to take the piss.

Neither party were really involved in the little spats but were having private fun. Clyde has told me on several occasions that he liked Red and was only having a laugh winding him up. I assume that was mutual.

Clyde is now permanently banned. I found Clyde to be a great contribution to these boards. He was always in good humor as befits his personality in civvy street.

Yes James that about sums it up.
    Would be good to see Dougal back......I mean Clyde.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to namesjack For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

free the Clyde one
    taking a break, but not gone

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post

Well I liked him, and I liked Redforever as well.
    Their spats were always in jest and the dogs in the street knew so! Most of the time it was entertaining and amusing all rolled into one....

It's funny, - I know the two groups you are referring too, and the funny thing is I could point out at least one or two people who really deserve permanent bans from those groups.....but this will never happen, -for obvious reasons....(he who pays the piper!!)....

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamieboyo For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (06-08-14), n73 (06-08-14)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast