Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Satisfied with cumming?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ddublin west
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    33

    Default Satisfied with cumming?

    Just wondering are men always satisfied fully when they cum,,,,,or not.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    256
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Little bit of heresy - male orgasm is the most over-rated part of sex. Its great to get it and all that. But did you ever notice how boring and unsatisfying the actual orgasm can be ?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Ivory For This Useful Post:

    samlad (04-08-14)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ddublin west
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivory View Post
    Little bit of heresy - male orgasm is the most over-rated part of sex. Its great to get it and all that. But did you ever notice how boring and unsatisfying the actual orgasm can be ?
    And when it dooesn't happen, some girls seem to feel annoyed........even tho I might say, its not that important, but is nice, if it happens

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    south dublin
    Posts
    4,795
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    i have left many a escort after not cumming , and they feel so sorry ( maybe thinking a bad review is on the way lol) but that is not the fault of the escorts and i never take that into account when writing the review only the services and personality of the lady

    i do be happy leaveing without cumming but im so used to it now it doesnt bother me and sure when it does happen its a added bonus

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Yamser For This Useful Post:

    bollocks (03-08-14)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ddublin west
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamser View Post
    i have left many a escort after not cumming , and they feel so sorry ( maybe thinking a bad review is on the way lol) but that is not the fault of the escorts and i never take that into account when writing the review only the services and personality of the lady

    i do be happy leaveing without cumming but im so used to it now it doesnt bother me and sure when it does happen its a added bonus
    Would have to totally agree with Yamser,,,couldnt have said it better

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sitting under an orange tree in the sunshine state
    Posts
    10,200
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamser View Post
    i have left many a escort after not cumming , and they feel so sorry ( maybe thinking a bad review is on the way lol) but that is not the fault of the escorts and i never take that into account when writing the review only the services and personality of the lady

    i do be happy leaveing without cumming but im so used to it now it doesnt bother me and sure when it does happen its a added bonus
    Any reason why you couldn't blow your load , nerves our what
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    256
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    And when it dooesn't happen, some girls seem to feel annoyed........
    I think a number of escorts make sense of what they do by seeing themselves as providing a milking service. No milk, job not done.

    Its an overly simplistic view of male sexuality.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Ivory For This Useful Post:

    Red and Horny (03-08-14)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    742, Evergreen Terrace, Springfield
    Posts
    282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    I always get my load blown (touch wood), i would be very fustrated if i did'nt cum.
    A couple of times it has happened where i nearly did'nt cum especially with intercourse, notting to do with the ladys its just that i was'nt in the right frame of mind.

    In that case i just let her wank me off over her tits.
    I find its not the same when you cum inside her whilst wearing a condom.
    Any whoooo theres no way round that for abvious reasons!

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ddublin west
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivory View Post
    I think a number of escorts make sense of what they do by seeing themselves as providing a milking service. No milk, job not done.

    Its an overly simplistic view of male sexuality.
    Then it should be a "no foal no fee" Do the girls offer a refund? I could do with a good milking service, Dr Ivory, and thanks for your enlightened comments

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    472
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    i feel butter if i l can leave it a coupel of days or even a weak as the orgasam is so much more intence and lasts longer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •