Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: When is too old to go clubbing?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivory View Post
    I know, that's the point. Its why clubs don't work. What a sad society we live in where so many men never learn to enjoy dancing. An anthropologist would find us a very strange society. SO much dancing, so little structure to our dancing, so little pleasure in it either for so many. If you don't enjoy the dancing, your too old for clubs. Me I was too old at 12.
    Yes I did like the dancing by couples, as happened in the past, but not the current type, where dancing has to be accompanied by alcohol, and the more the merrier.

I have loads of mates who go clubbing who are over the age of 30. As long as I have no old dudes hitting on then it doesn't matter the age. Besides Berghain which is considered the top club in Berlin to attend prefer an older clientèle - they're not so much into young ones like me who want to tell theiir mates they were in Berghain. Also they make more money from older clubbers than us young ones.
    Give me a call 083 455 2811 or PM to book in advance
    Smithfield 5th - 11th February
    Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CuteCatriona

Reviews

I go to nightclubs on occasion, but I don't go clubbin, if you know what I mean. Always and only in company. I generally stand by the bar and socialize. But do I perv at all the young wans... stupid question!!!

Reviews

Im 40s and would still go once a month or so,love dancing so would go more if friends weren't tied down!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Special sessions for the OAP's on a monday afternoon

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lfccork View Post
    Im 40s and would still go once a month or so,love dancing so would go more if friends weren't tied down!
    Oh Lucky Man

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345