Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: When is too old to go clubbing?

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    You're never too old, as long as you still enjoy it and dress age appropriately. It's not really my scene, but it can be fun when with a big bunch of friends, once in a blue moon.
    Yes,but if somebody is over 50 year of age,even if he is a funny guy,still not great to see him clubbing.
    Petite Jolie Genuine recent photos,slim babe with a great ass.Come to relax and to have fun with me.I am open mind and I do enjoy guys who are open mind as well,who are looking for the same as I do,having a good time!I m in Ireland for short time,only for a week!Kisses all over!xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Petite Jolie For This Useful Post:

Jock111 (03-08-14)

Reviews

I rarely go clubbing, prefer the pub, however if I do end up in a club it's mainly for another drink or two with friends. I was never much of a dancer, all 2 left feet & thumbs. So I'll gladly go to any club no matter how old I am, look or act.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Toolbox For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (03-08-14)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
    I rarely go clubbing, prefer the pub, however if I do end up in a club it's mainly for another drink or two with friends. I was never much of a dancer, all 2 left feet & thumbs. So I'll gladly go to any club no matter how old I am, look or act.
    Same as myself. I usually just stand there holding a drink and if I'm feeling really brave I sometimes put a hand in the air. Just one mind!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MJ22 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (03-08-14), Toolbox (03-08-14)

Reviews

Yup, sounds familiar

Reviews

I think if you're old enough to ask this question the writing may be on the wall.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Danny2011 View Post
    I think if you're old enough to ask this question the writing may be on the wall.
    Couldn't disagree more. Just had a fantastic night in a place with a great mix of people in their 20's and 30's with everyone just having fun and having a good time. Also, my original question was in relation to the guy who was in his 50's at the club. Just to clarify, I still think clubbing at 33 is fine
    Last edited by MJ22; 03-08-14 at 01:12.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Petite Jolie View Post
    Yes,but if somebody is over 50 year of age,even if he is a funny guy,still not great to see him clubbing.
    They should have over 50 clubs but in a special quarantine area, surrounded by armed guards.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MJ22 View Post
    Couldn't disagree more. Just had a fantastic night in a place with a great mix of people in their 20's and 30's with everyone just having fun and having a good time. Also, my original question was in relation to the guy who was in his 50's at the club. Just to clarify, I still think clubbing at 33 is fine

Personally when I asked myself the question I reluctantly knew the answer although still took me a year to break regular routine, now I only go clubbing on odd occasion usually after a looot of pints

but it depends on what type of clubs are available where I am there is only 1 club so gets a lot of college age types, if there were a club around that had more 30s age customers I think I'd be happy enough to go there still

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Danny2011 View Post
    Personally when I asked myself the question I reluctantly knew the answer although still took me a year to break regular routine, now I only go clubbing on odd occasion usually after a looot of pints

but it depends on what type of clubs are available where I am there is only 1 club so gets a lot of college age types, if there were a club around that had more 30s age customers I think I'd be happy enough to go there still
    Brave man, I like your style.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    Brave man, I like your style.
    Hey 30s is my age group I just can't hack the 19, 20 year olds anymore bunch of messy fuckers who can't handle drink

I'm sure there was a time I was the same acting like a wanker but thinking I was the dogs bollix

fuck me I sound like an old prick

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Danny2011 For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (03-08-14), Jock111 (03-08-14)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast