Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Famous Musicians That Died Way Too Young

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    Hi Lizz.
    He accidentally drowned whilst swimming in Memphis!
    Allot of people think he killed himself.
    Listen to his album Grace, its one of my favourites.

It's good to see a softer side to Lizzy!

Thanks for the well wishes and stay safe yourself xx

jeffBuckley.com :: biography
    Interesting, i must learn how to do these links, sure it can't be that difficult if Aunty Clarence can do it.

How do you think she will do out in Dublin, she will be staying at one of other mansions Hilton Towers its in the D4 district of town, think thats a good place - thing is the security could be a bit of a problem and of course her medication problems too.

There is always this side of me, i am a big softie..... i just don't like people pressurising and trying to bust them out of town with lies - never seen that before.

If you could maybe give Clarence a glowing review so that the guys can she is a real doll that would be great - she has some pictures which are of course always 100% her i can verify them and of course there is her poodle pompom - champion perdigree and spoilt to death - only eats smoked salmon flown in from Scotland. Still she can afford it.

Look after yourself and i hear things ain't what they used to be in Ireland but lets face it there is a recession - not like its come as a big surprise.

What a handsome looking man he was and far too young to have ended his days.

Lizzy xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Huh you lie again and cos you are so shy (not) i have posted on the soaps section you rates going to show them a picture of pom pom see if that helps you with your tour.
    Your wonderfully good to you Neice .......Lillabet.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....................tuchus.

rite thats not me, you know. thats some stupid poofy looking dog picture you found somewhere, you know... thats slander and libel, you know..

i,m going piss in your fake crocodile handbag, you know.

rite rite rite

pompom

Smile Hi Fiona,

Hi Lizz.

Jeff did not die in Memphis, u drove over him on your land speed record attempt around the mad cow roundabout the other week at two in the morning, his dying words were ‘Nissan micra’ and ‘JEEEEEEEESUS what a chest!’ so the guards are after ya Fiona ditch the Nissan but don’t u dare do anything to that chest. It’s a national treasure my lovely little long mile road Lewis Hamilton.

And yes its good to see a softer side to liz, i'm lookin forward to see'in all sides to liz if she'll ever get her ass over the pond to see us.
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    Jeff did not die in Memphis, u drove over him on your land speed record attempt around the mad cow roundabout the other week at two in the morning, his dying words were ‘Nissan micra’ and ‘JEEEEEEEESUS what a chest!’ so the guards are after ya Fiona ditch the Nissan but don’t u dare do anything to that chest. It’s a national treasure my lovely little long mile road Lewis Hamilton.

And yes its good to see a softer side to liz, i'm lookin forward to see'in all sides to liz if she'll ever get her ass over the pond to see us.

Eddie

Well really of course i will be coming over the pond as you don't deliver so i will have to fly over to get that ruddy turkey - you would of thought that it could make its own way here really...........BOOM BOOM.......... Cancelled the H.A. Rods order.

Eddie when have i ever not been nice to you..........never ever.........always had a good banter with you chuck.

What do you think of Clarence and PomPom's tour - think those rates are going to upset the other Ladies cos i don't want her to have any grief from them - she is going to give her hotmail address but she won't give her telephone no as she is a bit phone phobic.

Kiss, Kiss...........Lizzy

Default Jeff

Hi Lizz.

I'd have to second that, Grace is one of the best albums around. He's one of the only people who can make cover songs better than the original. Theres a documentary on youtube about him, which is quite interesting.

Brad Novell (I think thats his name) from Sublime are pretty good. I think he died before their album came out or something along those lines.

Default Vvrrrrooooooommmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post

Nissan Micra!!!! Dear god man!!!

I go more for the stylish tipe of vehicle!!

We can go for a spin one day and you can sit your feathery self between my voluptuous
    breasts......... no need for air bags in case of another accident!!

Cock-A-Doodle-Woo-Hooooooooooo!!!! XXXX
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xjs.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	6859  

Reviews

Default John Denver

Good old John died in 1997 aged 53 I loved some of his Songs..

Reviews

Richie Valens, Jimmy Hendrix, Phil Lynott, Marc Bolam, Freddie Mercury, Kurt Cobain
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Bon Scott , Cliff Burton and John Bonham
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BonScott.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	6860   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cliff_burton_rip_20_years.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	6861   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	john_bonham.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	6862  
    I have no signature at the moment

Mister Rock and Roll !!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast