Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dublin- not so fair city

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Dublin- not so fair city

Dont really like Dublin that much now specialy at nighttime as was in it 2 weeks ago and these 2 girls slightly high looking appraoched me and asked me Did I want some business, wtf, as i,m drug free and want to stay that way I declined there offer,The cheek of them and me waiting for a bus and all.
    Last edited by adamski; 31-07-14 at 09:06.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to adamski For This Useful Post:

libra (31-07-14)

Reviews

Your dead right no so fair city, that was a terrible thing to happen to you, and you only waiting for a bus, shocking: By the way what bus stop was that at

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to libra For This Useful Post:

Petros (31-07-14), warmcome (31-07-14), willieh (31-07-14)

Quote Originally Posted by adamski View Post
    Dont really like Dublin that much now specialy at nighttime as was in it 2 weeks ago and these 2 girls slightly high looking appraoched me and asked me Did I want some business, wtf, as i,m drug free and want to stay that way I declined there offer,The cheek of them and me waiting for a bus and all.
    I'm pretty sure your drug free status would not be affected had you accepted their offer.

I haven't seen street walkers in about 2 decades, and that was near the well know spots, like Lesson street and Fitzwilliam Square.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Are you sure they were not asking you "What time is the bus?"
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

Alejandra90 (31-07-14), Alex.xx (31-07-14), willieh (31-07-14)

Reviews

Maybe they thought you were the bus driver

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Alejandra90 (31-07-14), Myshadow (31-07-14)

Reviews

I got a 12inch pizza in the pizza shop and they were outside when I going it, on comin out i seen them and then they following me, thought they were going to mug me than they disappered, five minutes later i was siting by the wall and they appered again and apraoched me. scary looking to,
    i said no thanks give them a slice of pizza each( bettered than geting needled) and thankfuly they were on there way, it was, it was around the wilton terrere area

Reviews

Smile

I got a 12inch pizza in the pizza shop and they were outside when I going it, on comin out i seen them and then they following me, thought they were going to mug me than they disappered, five minutes later i was siting by the wall and they appered again and apraoched me. scary looking to,
    i said no thanks give them a slice of pizza each( bettered than geting needled) and thankfuly they were on there way, it was, it was around the wilton terrere area

That's such a romantic and touching story . The start of a true love story outside the chipper

Evey think of a career with Mills and Boon ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Playitsam View Post
    That's such a romantic and touching story . The start of a true love story outside the chipper

Evey think of a career with Mills and Boon ?
    thats what happened probably knew i was knew, that i was from the sticks, they did throw me as never apoached by 2 girls before like that and i did give them some pizza slices, im not a compete meanie afterall

Reviews

thats what happened probably knew i was knew, that i was from the sticks, they did throw me as never apoached by 2 girls before like that and i did give them some pizza slices, im not a compete meanie afterall
    That's the worst thing you could do is feed them. It is like stray cats, once you feed them once you can never get rid of them. Nothing worse than hungry stray pussies

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (31-07-14), zoozoozoo (31-07-14)

Reviews

it was, it was around the wilton terrere area
    Ah! The D2 Canal ladies - I thought they disappeared last century - obviously not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast