Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No knickers

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I sleep naked. No knickers
    I do the same its just more comfortable sleeping nude! Is it just me or does this seem a bit gay replying to that post like this not that there's anything wrong being gay ofcourse! Just to cover myself

Quote Originally Posted by Alejandra90 View Post
    i find the idea of the guy's do not wearing knickers very hot ,,,, i imagine myself walking down the street and every were around me to see guy's dressed up in tracksuits and no boxers on seeing how their c**k swings around
    Next time we meet I'll be commando

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wtd2004 For This Useful Post:

Alejandra90 (31-07-14), willie wacker (31-07-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Alejandra90 View Post
    i find the idea of the guy's do not wearing knickers very hot ,,,, i imagine myself walking down the street and every were around me to see guy's dressed up in tracksuits and no boxers on seeing how their c**k swings around
    Most guys would like to be able to wear boxers or nothing at all. However, we have to wear briefs. The reason is we get horny at the drop of a hat and briefs direct our erections upwards. You just cannot go around looking like there is a cucumber down your leg or bulging out of the side of your trousers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    lol, does anyone actually use that position during an appointment.
    Yes. It is a great position for a threesome. Just replace the fingers with another girl's tongue.

Reviews

well i ware alot of track suit bottom and only problem for me now going knickerless is when i get a hard on out in public, up it comes, at least with me knickers on its some restraint at keeping it in check.

I don't use them at all unless I find them an unecessary evil :lol:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AyannaMelek For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (05-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I sleep naked. No knickers
    I always sleep with no knickers at night
    And also don,t wear boxers in bed either

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

I wear boxers and a t-shirt in bed all the time and I can't forget my socks
    I've always got to wear my socks in bed, if they are dirty, I'll stick on a clean pair.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by godeeper View Post
    Most guys would like to be able to wear boxers or nothing at all. However, we have to wear briefs. The reason is we get horny at the drop of a hat and briefs direct our erections upwards. You just cannot go around looking like there is a cucumber down your leg or bulging out of the side of your trousers.
    Now that is exactly the part i find very hot .... if some day that will happen i think will be Christmas for me

Reviews

Do you want me to wear loose trousers so my cocks slaps about or tight ones so you can see the bulge? Or shorts and I'll take you to that coffee shop near by and sit opposite you so you can see it under the table and no one else can?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bogman For This Useful Post:

Alejandra90 (31-07-14)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast