Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: No knickers

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaAngelManchester View Post
    Tighty whities (budgie smugglers) look fantastic on most men. And its nice to see they have made an effort too.

One thing that puzzles me though is, on a few occassions chaps have left their underwear in my bathroom afterwards and gone home commando. Are they a presant, forgetful or stupid
    Thats what happens me would forget where i left them, weather in the bathroom or bedroom and didnt want to look stipud so just pertended i had none with me and carryed on.
    not sure what they do with them probably use them as a rag to clean the bathroom or something

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dan8808 View Post
    A memento of your time together, lucky girl.
    Are you upset no dude has left his tighty whiteys in your bathroom after a night of passion?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by godeeper View Post
    It might not be too bad if it just lay there in a semi-tumescent state but mine will try and force itself to stand straight out and look like it is about to burst through the material of my trousers. actually if you see it, the material of the trousers is stretched so tight that you can nearly see my cock through it. I have seen guys with nice neat little bulges but most guys with a raging hard-on would just look ridiculous and obscene. That may appeal to some women but what about kids and old grannies?
    leave the kids away , we are not talking about kids here ,,, we are talking about knickers ,,,, and the grannies what do you think they was doing when they was our age ?? and from time to time i think is nice for the grannies too, to see something .... You made me curious now i would love seeing you now in a track suits and nothing under

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Want a sleepover?
    sure babe i ll take off my top too
    Play and don't regret !
    Belfast today and tomorrow !

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kyla For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (31-07-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post
    Thanks for giving me a good laugh today Petros. I was reading this whilst out seeing a client and the people in the car beside me wondered what on earth I was finding so amusing.
    LOL — serves you right for mixing business and pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post
    I just have the one cock which is enough as it has mind of its own. I just tag along when he feels the urge to rinse the raspberries with some beauty. Taking of beauties Alejandra is due in Belfast soon and she is a total babe and great in bed.
    Well, don't get any ideas about keeping her up there
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kyla View Post
    sure babe i ll take off my top too
    Oh I think that could hit a raw nerve

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

8. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

kyla (31-07-14)

Reviews

I wear my superman pants to visit the lovely ladies
    shucky ducky quack quack

Reviews

yes boxers a must for me, worn at all times

Reviews

Only the Armani's when visiting a lady, standard River Island rest of the time ha

Quote Originally Posted by Alejandra90 View Post
    leave the kids away , we are not talking about kids here ,,, we are talking about knickers ,,,, and the grannies what do you think they was doing when they was our age ?? and from time to time i think is nice for the grannies too, to see something .... You made me curious now i would love seeing you now in a track suits and nothing under
    That is an interesting thought. There is nothing sexier that a pair of bra-less breasts bouncing under a thin tee-shirt. I can see that you would fill a tee-shirt very well. We should meet on Grafton Street. You start at one end, I from the other. By the time that we meet in the middle, the view of your breasts will have me bursting out of my pants and in return I would expect your nipples to be poking out of your tee-shirt. We would put on such a show for the natives that we should be able to put out a hat and make enough money for a dinner date. I would say that you would be very delicious for desert.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast