Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
[SIZE="2"]Please Clarence will you come forward and tell me who you are because i don't care who you are but you make me laugh so much.

Think you make lots laugh on here. Take care and don't let your horrible neice put down PomPom the Poodle. Keep making me laugh cos i do so love to laugh and talking bollocks with you is so much fun.

You did know that Danielle that works in the square in East Enders is really Ronnies daughter that alledgedly died according to her horrible father........Hope i ruined that for you Clarence.........:

Coo-ey Lillibet, luvey ducks

ack, cant be spilling the beans about myself YET luvvy, sure it would spoil the cliffhanger on the E-I xmas special

talking about identity revelation, oh little Pompom, dear me, she also had a big drama last night. you wouldn,t believe it but there we were out xmas shopping down in the city center. And..

Guess what! yes, we found a shop with designer clothes for Pompom. I was so excited i nearly weed myself and pompom was yelping and bouncing off the ground like a yoyo. if you,d seen all the absolutely gorgeous cool poodle clothes they were selling along with these cutey wutey little teddy bears called builder bears whatever that means.

anyways inside the shop, i,d set wee Pompom down whilst reaching up for a gorgeous little purple tutu to match her pink tutu because pompom just so loves the ballet so much

next thing, this little plump girl with blond ringlets and a snotty nose had lifted little pompom and was screaming at her mammy "buy me this builder bear mammy, i want this real one". oh, i nearly shit it and ran over and grabbed little pompom by the back legs.

"pompom BABY" i screamed. the little girl held tight to the front legs and we began this tug of war with my little toy poodle. right in the middle of the poodle clothes and teddy bear shop.

she squealed and i squealed louder

and just then the little fat ganef got her come-uppance when pompom bit her little fat ganef fingers and she let go

i gave the wee crying girl a bit of a shove followed by the bestest ever "youre not good enough so i,m turning my head away" look.

well that done it and me an pompom legged it out of the horrid shop before anymore of those spoiled b,stards decided to try to steal pompom

WHAT A DRAMA!!!! all these things happen to ME! i,m just such a BIG CLOWN sometimes

you keep guessing Lizbet all may be revealed for your xmas box darlings

luvey ducks
CLARENCE

XXX

ps honestly i know nothing or care about any of the current soaps on tv, theyre just not funny enough but i,m looking foward to miss naked beauty tonight, thats my kinda show luvey ducks