Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
As for what happened at the weekend those girls got what they deserved - you do not know the entire story, never in my life have I touched a child not never ever. Nor have i suggested that a child rape was up for the cup - you missed that Rory or is it that you have a selective memory - as i think all that know and have read, you do have a very selective memory for a nice English lad....... knowing you are English makes me feel embarassed to call myself English.

Rory did it ever dawn upon you that if the likes of you keep on then you will be banned for good with you printing folks names on here.......big mistake that and you got away with it is that not the case, did you get a trip to Hollyhead, no you got no repremand whatsoever and that would be because i didnt complain i just pointed it out........

Rory just push the ignore button on me i would like that cos as of now that is what i am going to do to you.........you know nothing about me unlike alot of others on here so i would suggest that you get on with your life and i with mine.

Google the quote its extremely famous............. I would like to say is that a gun in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me - Mae West - but you would be having the gun.

Just wait till my Aunty Clarence reads this she will eat you up and spit you out - no hold on you might like that and she is a desperate woman bless........

Thanks for all your kind words Rory, gone on deaf ears though............

Hot Lizzy H
Well, that didnt take much did it? The same old charming Lizzy is alive and well
Did I say i disagreed with the bans? No I didnt, because I agree with Pat.
I printed the name once, and you should be thanking me, because you changed it quick enough once you saw I was right didnt you? But it wasnt a real name was it???
And your threats are nothing to me. Who the hell are you to tell people what they can and cannot do? You caused more rows and outright hatred on here than anybody, or have you forgotten that already?
Bigger paws, clarence - all that weird shit that you are responsible for and now you want to play nice. But its just not in your nature.
All is well with you while people agree with you, but they minute they disagree - they better watch out eh?
English\Polish\Indian who gives a fuck? There are just good people and bad people regardless of colour and creed. Personally I hate the idea of countries and having to belong to a country.
You are more two faced than the Sphinx - (Now google that!)
Who gives a shit how clever your quote is, 99% of clients on here would read that as insulting.
If you want to say something in your signature, look at Anita's
If you want to behave like a lady and make a contribution, look at Violette.
Always gen funny and insightful

I just dont like you or trust you Liz, and I have the right to say so
And any time I think you or anyone else is talking shit, I have the right to express my opinion.
And no jumped up little self centred madam with a 2nd class degree from a wanna be college, with a taste for reading about the gang rape and abuse of women is going to tell me otherwise

So stick that in your disgusting "ciggies" and smoke it!!!

Oh, and in the words of the tragic Adam Ant "I dont drink, I dont smoke - what do I do?"

Well I'm on a sex site so big clue there!