Thread: Tantric body massage, have you given one or received one of these? What was it like?

Blog Entries

Question Tantric body massage, have you given one or received one of these? What was it like?

Just wondering if anyone has ever had a tantric body massage and what’s your thought about this?

I have given many tantric genital messages to other and of course as always I try out my own goodies out first, beforehand unleashing them on others, loll however I have never had a full body tantric body massage until today.

I was contacted by a client last week for a booking for 2 hours for today, so I was looking forward to meeting him more so due to he wanted to give me a tantric body massage.

Wow! It was fecking lovely, while it was taken place and still after he finished I feel like I had smoked a big J, my eyes are slanted, my whole body is still tingling like I’m orgasuming. And I am still bloody drooling over it. Loll

What a lovely appointment, and believe me I am looking forward to meeting him again. Even though I enjoy the young pups it’s been lots of fun too with the mature gents over the past 2 weeks and this guy was soooooo good at what he enjoys doing, and what a Gent to travel 2 and half hours to give me this wonderful experience.

If you have had a tantric massage, was it the person giving it to you that stood out or the feelings it gave you?
    Did you like it or if so would you go out of your way to have another one?

If you have found you enjoyed it and gone to more than one person to receive it was there a difference?
    Would it matter about the person giving these or other massages?

Did you find it messy or erotic?

Did it make you orgasm?

Still drooling
    Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has ever had a tantric body massage and what’s your thought about this?

I have given many tantric genital messages to other and of course as always I try out my own goodies out first, beforehand unleashing them on others, loll however I have never had a full body tantric body massage until today.

I was contacted by a client last week for a booking for 2 hours for today, so I was looking forward to meeting him more so due to he wanted to give me a tantric body massage.

Wow! It was fecking lovely, while it was taken place and still after he finished I feel like I had smoked a big J, my eyes are slanted, my whole body is still tingling like I’m orgasuming. And I am still bloody drooling over it. Loll

What a lovely appointment, and believe me I am looking forward to meeting him again. Even though I enjoy the young pups it’s been lots of fun too with the mature gents over the past 2 weeks and this guy was soooooo good at what he enjoys doing, and what a Gent to travel 2 and half hours to give me this wonderful experience.

If you have had a tantric massage, was it the person giving it to you that stood out or the feelings it gave you?
    Did you like it or if so would you go out of your way to have another one?

If you have found you enjoyed it and gone to more than one person to receive it was there a difference?
    Would it matter about the person giving these or other massages?

Did you find it messy or erotic?

Did it make you orgasm?

Still drooling
    Lady Von Teese
    I hope he charged you well
    Ye got a real good one once 2 hours felt, felt like only 10 mins it was that good

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Blog Entries

Loll. Funny man! Feels like I won the pools, a nice guy like that wanting to make me feel like that and getting shopping money. Now as the shopping mall spending, plus the suns out, so a lovely hot day in more ways than one for me today. Mmmloll
    I know what you mean about time just flying willy. Mine was not two hours as we had other fun things to share but saying that I could have laid there all day just getting pampered in this manner. Just so relaxing. So was it a guy or girl who did you? Could you feel the energy of the others persons enjoyment.?
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (23-07-14)

Reviews

[QUOTE=Ladyvonteese;1392284]Loll. Funny man! Feels like I won the pools, a nice guy like that wanting to make me feel like that and getting shopping money. Now as the shopping mall spending, plus the suns out, so a lovely hot day in more ways than one for me today. Mmmloll
    I know what you mean about time just flying willy. Mine was not two hours as we had other fun things to share but saying that I could have laid there all day just getting pampered in this manner. Just so relaxing. So was it a guy or girl who did you? Could you feel the energy of the others persons enjoyment.?[/QU OTE]

Funny that,s me
    Hope you get more pampering

" WE ARE CONNACHT "