Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it too hot to punt......

Reviews

The hot weather makes me even more likely to punt

Roasting up here in Belfast. Showered and prepped for an appointment and was still sweating when I was driving there despite the window down and air con blasting (safe to say I took up the shower offer upon arrival this time around!)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to michael71 For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (23-07-14)

no point in having aircon on if window is open
    Quote Originally Posted by michael71 View Post
    Roasting up here in Belfast. Showered and prepped for an appointment and was still sweating when I was driving there despite the window down and air con blasting (safe to say I took up the shower offer upon arrival this time around!)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnboy2 For This Useful Post:

michael71 (23-07-14)

Reviews

Had a ball. No review as I have reviewed both ladies before so not hard to work out who it was. Took each on their own for a sexy shower so we were all slippy and ready to get it on and then it was pure heaven, sun beating down, stifled moans all round to not alert the neighbours and hands everywhere. Thanks girls it was magic.

Had to wash to towels after so wife does not spot the fake tan but other than that all worked out well. It was funny watching their orgasm faces as I licked them out in turn not making too much noise for the neighbours.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bogman For This Useful Post:

Irish Sarah (23-07-14), Petros (23-07-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post
    Had a ball. No review as I have reviewed both ladies before so not hard to work out who it was. Took each on their own for a sexy shower so we were all slippy and ready to get it on and then it was pure heaven, sun beating down, stifled moans all round to not alert the neighbours and hands everywhere. Thanks girls it was magic.

Had to wash to towels after so wife does not spot the fake tan but other than that all worked out well. It was funny watching their orgasm faces as I licked them out in turn not making too much noise for the neighbours.
    Sounds like u really had a great time u lucky bastard

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post

LOL, 100 reviews and married. Perhaps call it quits with her..

Quote Originally Posted by rubberlover View Post
    Just wondering does the hot weather effect guys visiting girls as in too hot etc.
    never DD
    Play and don't regret !
    Belfast today and tomorrow !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    LOL, 100 reviews and married. Perhaps call it quits with her..
    Yeah — she must be holding him back
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bobten View Post
    The hot weather makes me even more likely to punt
    Same here it's never too hot or too cold for that matter the only thing that stops me punting more often quite simply money plain and simple But I'll have a smile on my face soon enough when i get to see my favorite lady can't wait!

13. Default

I would have thought the complete opposite. Walk around town for an hour and you come back like a dog in heat after seeing the weather bring out all the girls wearing next to nothing

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast