Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Treating Yourself xx

Blog Entries
    Reviews

When I was little my dad would take me to our local landfill and I could have whatever I wanted.

Still do it occasionally.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

willieh (22-07-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Come on guys

Clearly I'm not asking about the obvious lol xx

: that would be like asking 'is the Pope catholic ?' xx

xxx

Oh Sorry Stephanie,

In that case I guess you could say I add to my collection of fine art, or to my cellar of very expensive select wines & port!!

LOL....

Ah no; seriously, I like trendy clothes.....
    Last edited by jamieboyo; 22-07-14 at 11:10.

It depends really sometimes cosmetics, sometimes the beauty salon, sometimes travel and at other times some nice cloths or shoes.
    I guess it really does depend what the mood is and why you have deserved the treat there are treats I just treat myself to anyways as these are very important for the soul and I do not necessarily mean treats that are commercial maybe me time in a quiet place could be a treat if I felt I needed it and then there are different treats which are like rewards for achievements and so fourth. I believe the body and soul sometimes need something small and other times something bigger.
    So I guess I indulge in many different treat types xxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alyssa Jenkins For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (22-07-14), Klittyliker (22-07-14), Theomegaman (22-07-14), Vitruvian (22-07-14)

6. Default

My answer to this question is pretty obvious...

7. Default

depends on the mood sometimes buying new shoes , clothes , lingerie , etc... or a day at spa or going to movies
    Last edited by Alejandra90; 22-07-14 at 13:40.

Reviews

Apart from the obvious?

I am a man of simple needs, I reward myself small but often. A nice dinner out, the cinema, new book would be my most frequent treats but even just getting new spices or sauces to try something new is a little treat, or picking my pup up some little extras. That and the company of friends, as I said I am simple

Of course the discover of something new is always great, so while not strictly the part of the obvious from here I would love to try a nice massage *cough* Ana *cough*
    The beauty of the internet is that there is always a 'close' button.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Deven For This Useful Post:

Alyssa Jenkins (22-07-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    A nice dinner out and a trip to the cinema. Every now and then, I'll buy a game for my Xbox One
    I treated myself to the cinema last night. I went to see Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. It was BRILLIANT!!!! I also bought myself 4 tops and they are 'me' tops, not work tops and I like them lots

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Davidontour (22-07-14), Klittyliker (22-07-14), Theomegaman (22-07-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I treated myself to the cinema last night. I went to see Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. It was BRILLIANT!!!! I also bought myself 4 tops and they are 'me' tops, not work tops and I like them lots
    Hi Kate, I also treated myself to a trip to see Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - Awesome film.
    Sometimes at the end of the week the best treat is just to turn off your brain and sit in the dark for a couple of hours watching a movie, always makes me feel better anyway.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Klittyliker For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (22-07-14)

Hi.

For me , its me time is my treat. I enjoy just being with myself sometimes , bit of shopping , nice coffee read of the paper , nice lunch , no car , and the phone off !!!! Just enjoying wherever I am in peace exploring the place , and watching the people and the world go by. That's what I would call a treat to myself.

Last edited by Theomegaman; 22-07-14 at 19:31.
    " Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theomegaman For This Useful Post:

Alyssa Jenkins (22-07-14), Curvaceous Kate (22-07-14)

Reviews

Nights out and new clothes mainly.
    Have a car but might treat myself to a new one

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast