Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Peaceful Epileptic Protester Has Head Dragged Along Ground By 'Guards'!

Reviews

Default Peaceful Epileptic Protester Has Head Dragged Along Ground By 'Guards'!

I just came across this and am literally disgusted to the core of my being!
    A peaceful protester who happens to suffer from epilepsy dragged by his head along the road by so called police officers!
    These are readily identifiable and hopefully will face criminal charges!

Last edited by The Libertarian; 21-07-14 at 03:51.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Indeed if the man did not suffer from epilepsy such a psychotic assault would have induced it!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

dob (21-07-14)

Reviews

I know I will be a lone voice here , but this appeared on my Facebook yesterday and I was shocked by the total onesided barrage of negative hateful comments against the Guards. Listen to the background conversations people.
    I appears to me that the guards were very polite and restrained , how do they keep their patients when confronted by total fucking idiots . They requested the public road be cleared, what's wrong with that ?. They have a duty of care to all , not just the Luny left.

Listen to the abusive foreign voice in the background , look at the old boy in the cream leftie linen jacket , he is totally arrogant in his disregard of the guards requests . I'm sure if any of these protesters had their 60 inch tv or laptop stolen they would be on to Joe Duffy if the guards didn't arrive in 5 minutes.

I'm not a guard or a Zionist , but do any of these protestors have any sympathy for the families of the 3 Israeli teens kidnapped and murdered and dumped in the desert that was the spark for this current situation ?.

I'm also fascinated by the speed at which we here in the west are prepared to defend the Arab / Muslim .
    Does anyone truly believe that they would do likewise ?

Anyway that's my rant over for the day

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Playitsam For This Useful Post:

Me4711 (21-07-14), TonyB (21-07-14)

When did this happen ?
    " Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”

Reviews

On occasions they can be very heavy handed and out of order, lets hope the matter is dealt with properly and those involved punished
    Last edited by 2camp; 21-07-14 at 08:06.

Reviews

That is not easy to watch at all
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Reviews

'Rough Justice'

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 2camp View Post
    On occasions they can be very heavy handed and out of order

How else does one clear a public roadway , when confronted by arrogance and ignorance and a total disregard for the rights of others to pass on that public road ?

The protestors were invited to vacate the road by the guards , why did they not comply ?

I'm sure all the guards involved had more important matters to be dealing with on Saturday , these protestors brought this on them selves.

Can I suggest these protestors go to Paris for their next save Gaza march a see how the fare out against the CRS squad , now those boys and girls and Dobermen and pepper spray and nightsticks know how to quickly reopen a public thoroughfare . We are way too soft in this country .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Playitsam View Post
    How else does one clear a public roadway , when confronted by arrogance and ignorance and a total disregard for the rights of others to pass on that public road ?

The protestors were invited to vacate the road by the guards , why did they not comply ?

I'm sure all the guards involved had more important matters to be dealing with on Saturday , these protestors brought this on them selves.

Can I suggest these protestors go to Paris for their next save Gaza march a see how the fare out against the CRS squad , now those boys and girls and Dobermen and pepper spray and nightsticks know how to quickly reopen a public thoroughfare . We are way too soft in this country .
    On the whole they do a good job but sometimes a few get frustrated and are a bit rough with protesters as we all know from past demonstrations and I think they could have handled this situation a little better thats all, just my opinion.
    Last edited by 2camp; 21-07-14 at 09:02.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 2camp For This Useful Post:

Playitsam (21-07-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Playitsam View Post
    I know I will be a lone voice here , but this appeared on my Facebook yesterday and I was shocked by the total onesided barrage of negative hateful comments against the Guards. Listen to the background conversations people.
    I appears to me that the guards were very polite and restrained , how do they keep their patients when confronted by total fucking idiots . They requested the public road be cleared, what's wrong with that ?. They have a duty of care to all , not just the Luny left.

Listen to the abusive foreign voice in the background , look at the old boy in the cream leftie linen jacket , he is totally arrogant in his disregard of the guards requests . I'm sure if any of these protesters had their 60 inch tv or laptop stolen they would be on to Joe Duffy if the guards didn't arrive in 5 minutes.

I'm not a guard or a Zionist , but do any of these protestors have any sympathy for the families of the 3 Israeli teens kidnapped and murdered and dumped in the desert that was the spark for this current situation ?.

I'm also fascinated by the speed at which we here in the west are prepared to defend the Arab / Muslim .
    Does anyone truly believe that they would do likewise ?

Anyway that's my rant over for the day
    Agree with U "Playitsam" the Guards/Police have to deal with every situation AS IT PRESENTS ITSELF at that minuet, & tell me anyone how do U recgonise a person with a medical condition (Thats not physicaly obvious) in fairness the Garda's helped & called an ambulance whilst trying to deal with OPERTUNISTIC abuse from side line people whom MOST dident know his condition either & I might add been told REPEATLY to stand back/move off,.....I think fair play "Overall" to the Gardai trying to do their best amist the situation been agravated by the crowd etc.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast