Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Peaceful Epileptic Protester Has Head Dragged Along Ground By 'Guards'!

Reviews

Also, let's get one thing straight, whether this man has epilepsy or not, there is no way that he should have had his head dragged along the ground, who but a redneck psychotic would do such a thing!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Playitsam View Post
    I know I will be a lone voice here , but this appeared on my Facebook yesterday and I was shocked by the total onesided barrage of negative hateful comments against the Guards. Listen to the background conversations people.
    I appears to me that the guards were very polite and restrained , how do they keep their patients when confronted by total fucking idiots . They requested the public road be cleared, what's wrong with that ?. They have a duty of care to all , not just the Luny left.

Listen to the abusive foreign voice in the background , look at the old boy in the cream leftie linen jacket , he is totally arrogant in his disregard of the guards requests . I'm sure if any of these protesters had their 60 inch tv or laptop stolen they would be on to Joe Duffy if the guards didn't arrive in 5 minutes.

I'm not a guard or a Zionist , but do any of these protestors have any sympathy for the families of the 3 Israeli teens kidnapped and murdered and dumped in the desert that was the spark for this current situation ?.

I'm also fascinated by the speed at which we here in the west are prepared to defend the Arab / Muslim .
    Does anyone truly believe that they would do likewise ?

Anyway that's my rant over for the day
    The murders of those 3 Jewish boys was an evil act, as was the subsequent retaliation murder of the 16 year old Palestinian boy and don't forget it has been widely reported that they (Zionists) tried to kidnap an 8 year old Arab boy first!
    I think any regular person would have an issue with a shower of Nazi thugs murdering and killing innocent civilians as is happening in Gaza, an intensive care unit was hit today and several doctors wounded/killed in that particular crime against humanity!
    Also 'Benny natan Bolloxs' claiming the murders of innocent civilians in Gaza is actually the fault of Arab people is beyond contempt!
    And don't get me started on the notion that the IDF are phoning people up giving them 30 secsonds to evacuate their homes before thye are blown to Kingdom come!
    Al Jazeera has also shown pictures of The Zionist faithful bringing chairs to the top of hills osverlooking Gaza where they can 'enjoy watching the festivities' (ie the crimes against humanity in action!) and indeed they have been a whoopin and a hollerin, like true God forsaken Redneck psychopaths with every blast, they see and hear!
    Last edited by The Libertarian; 21-07-14 at 23:08.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Ok thats not nice to watch but the fucker shouldn't have been there in the first place.
    Wasn't it a peaceful protest? Do we not have the freedom to do this any more? I can not believe that a Garda member said that an ambulance wasn't ready because members of the public had assisted his fit. Absolutely an ambulance was necessary, due to the fact they had dragged his head across the tarmac. He needed to be checked out.

It is disgusting and he had every right to be there if he wanted to protest!!!! That lady was 100% right. They should not be wearing the uniform if they are not trained to deal with these kind of situations.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    Sorry, but how are the gaurds to know he has these conditions. It was a peaceful protest, it was just unforunate that he had a fit.
    They were told! Again, why was his head being dragged along the ground in the first place?

Reviews

I think the support for the police from certain posters on this thread apart from maybe a certain lickholing of the guards indicates that punting is primarily a middle class hobby!
    Interestingly, the middle classes and the Piggies were great buddies altogether in the UK, until the piggies started for the first time ever arresting them under drink driving laws which were introduced there in the 60s!
    The stark reality is that the main function of a police force is not to uphold law and order, it is to protect the Seanie Fitzpatricks and Bertie Ahernes of the world and police in particular working class people, but when the middle classes get uppity to police them also!
    Their second function is to have easy unanswerable lives!

Reviews

Sorry, but how are the gaurds to know he has these conditions.
    They shouldn't be dragging anybody across the road with their head on the ground!

It was a peaceful protest, it was just unforunate that he had a fit.
    Agreed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345