Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Telephone requests - Uniforms, Ladies whats your favourite Men Yours too?

Reviews

Donegals a county in the Northwest of Ireland.
    http://www.lonelyplanet.com/maps/europe/ireland/
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Hot Lizzy Guest

Question On the borders of the northern part of ireland

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Donegals a county in the Northwest of Ireland.
    Map of Ireland

CAN I ASK, THAT AREA IS VERY CLOSE TO NORTHERN IRELAND SO HOW WOULD YOU VOICE SOUND - LIKE IAN PAISLEY OR LIKE A SOFT DUBLIN LILT THATS JOLLY SEXY I HAVE TO TELL YOU.........

MR BIGGERPAWS CAN SOUND VERY SEXY - RIGHT NOW HE JUST SOUNDS - NOT SO SEXY WHICH IS A SHAME COS I LIKED THE WAY HE USED TO SOUND........

I ONLY ASK COS I FIND YOU INTRIGUING........IF THATS OK......Kiss, Kiss......Liz

Reviews

I suppose you could say it's like a Northern accent but more softer. I could give you a few examples of Donegal personalities like the singer Daniel O'Donnell and the former Ireland and Celtic goalkeeper Packie Bonner. But that wouldn't be a good example as each area has it's own accent. Their further North, I wouldn't like to be compared to wee Daniel

Reviews

Back to the uniforms. Did anyone see the satanic sluts on The Late Late Show on Friday. Andrew Sachs grandaughter with her burlesque dance troupe. The Satanic Sluts what a great name

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I suppose you could say it's like a Northern accent but more softer. I could give you a few examples of Donegal personalities like the singer Daniel O'Donnell and the former Ireland and Celtic goalkeeper Packie Bonner. But that wouldn't be a good example as each area has it's own accent. Their further North, I wouldn't like to be compared to wee Daniel

I thought that Donald O'Daniel was batting for the other team...... you on the other hand are definite which team you are batting for.

Make sure that you don't forget to plumit the best for us.

Kiss, Kiss............. Lizzy (London accented) H.

Reviews

Your right everyone has this perception that Donegal people sound like Daniel. But that's not the Donegal accent, your right it's because he bats for the other side too. He spent too long as an alterboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Both good, i would tell you if my aunt Clarence isn't reading this that she has some handcuffs to that are in her possession - ive seen them - pink fluffy ones.........

Her and pink - i would say they go hand in hand, in this case they really do.........

I have to say i think the straight jacket looks great on her.......just her though.

Keep em coming...........with pics please ladies...........

HOT EXOTIC BEAUTY JUST FOR YOUR PLEASURE

https://twitter.com/Jessiemature

Reviews

Default Military

New russian millitary uniform..Hmmmmm

Or Busty Malena in her sexy secretary unifrom and boots...

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Corr Your A Bit Gorgeous

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post

Funny I don't remember seeing you dressed like that the last time i was in Dublin - t.hee

Wow what lurks beneath aye.,,......... you should show your face cos i do remember what a lovely face you had and a beautiful smile.......or was that a sly grin.........

Take care and i hope your tour goes well for you...........coming to dubbers at some point soon - if you are there at the same time then maybe you could meet and i could say i was sorry properly........

xxx Lizzy

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up Its a fashion thing

Quote Originally Posted by RELAX View Post
    As far as Im concerned the sight of a woman or women (lisa and Jenny I wish) in black thigh high leather or PVC boots with a PVC Catsuit, Police and Nurses uniform (or indeed nothing) is an absolute winner hands down and if she can fill out the creases all the better. I notice however that on this site you dont get too many girls using pics of PVC on their profiles, to each his and her own I guess. Jessie's pics are as good as it gets as far as I'm concerned. But I still think there's not enough emphasis on what I believe would be a winner hands down for both clients and most importantly the girls, after all they do go to the trouble of Dressing up for us lads and we do appreciate it don't we lads.

Thanks Girls you spoil us.

IT ISNT IN FASION AT THE MOMENT BUT........THERE IS ALWAYS A COME BACK FOR IT THOUGH.........THE OTHER THING IS THAT PVC TO CLIENT - STICKS AND ITS NOT GREAT.

COULD BE THAT.......... BUT YOU ARE RIGHT I HAVENT SEEN ANYONE WITH PVC OR LEATHER ON THEIR WEBSITES - CAN TELL YOU WHY THAT IT TOO, COS PEOPLE ARE GOING IN FOR THE POSH FROCK GALLERY NOW AS WELL AS THE STOCKING AND SUSPENDERS THING........YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE.....

JESSIES PICS MAYBE VERY NICE BUT IF YOU HAVENT SEEN HER IN THE FLESH - SHE IS A REAL DOLL........I HAVE SEEN HER. SHE HAS SEEN ME TOO AND WE BOTH GAVE EACH OTHER A KNOWING LOOK - BEAUTIFUL EYES AND A WIDE SMILE - A REALLY GORGEOUS GIRL........DEFINITELY WORTH A MEET - (THAT I CAN ONLY IMAGINE) THOSE FRUITS YOU WOULD HAVE TO SAMPLE.........

lIZZY

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast