Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: World's gone Mad ... :(

Quote Originally Posted by EIFII View Post
    The only virus around here is blue fan, who continues to inspire us with his utter nonsense.

Now back to one of the original subjects - why have US marines not been parachuted in to protect the aircraft crash site?
    : Have US Marines covertly parachute into hostile territory , held by pro-Russian militias , rebels acting on orders of Moscow ?

Have US Marines challenge Moscow on Russian held land , on territory that Moscow clearly aims to acquire by force if necessary ?

WW III !

We cannot go in there !

That's what NATO is for. Or UN.

Or anybody else , except the US !
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EIFII View Post
    The only virus around here is blue fan, who continues to inspire us with his utter nonsense.

Now back to one of the original subjects - why have US marines not been parachuted in to protect the aircraft crash site?
    Hey, you've crawled back again! You spineless cretin. How can you be inspired by nonsense? Change your username to Dick Brain it's entirely more apt. And I already instructed you to put me on ignore.

The US Marines, yeah they've solved every conflagration they've been involved in!

Where's my coffee anyway, you slow fuck.
    Last edited by bluefan1; 19-07-14 at 14:41.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bluefan1 For This Useful Post:

Fitzy (19-07-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bluefan1 View Post
    Hey, you've crawled back again! You spineless cretin. How can you be inspired by nonsense? Change your username to Dick Brain it's entirely more apt. And I already instructed you to put me on ignore.

The US Marines, yeah they've solved every conflagration they've been involved in!

Where's my coffee anyway, you slow fuck.
    How's about we parachute your man in , maybe he could solve all the problems with a nice bottle of red
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

bluefan1 (19-07-14), Deven (19-07-14)

i can guarantee given the misfortune of Malaysian aircraft this year, that people will be superstitious about using them.
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (19-07-14)

8. Default

For this i dont watch tv...its sad...its to way sad...i wish i can do something for them(raped young girls)

Right now : Dead bodies are being dragged around ; site , bodies , belongings being looted by the militia.

Netherlands furious. Australia outraged. Etc.

In 2011 NATO had 3,515,000 (three and a half million !) deployable personnel .

List of NATO member states :

Belgium
    Bulgaria *
    Canada
    Czech Repblic
    Denmark
    Estonia *
    France
    Germany
    Greece
    Hungary
    Iceland
    Italy
    Latvia *
    Lithuania *
    Luxembourg
    Netherlands
    Norway
    Poland
    Portugal
    Romania *
    Slovakia *
    Slovenia *
    Spain
    Turkey
    United Kingdom
    United States

Surely there're a few closer to the site than we (US) would be ? ? ?

World community let Putin get away with Crimea , we let him get away with fomenting unrest and civil war
    in a neighbouring sovereign state .
    Now Putin has blamed Ukraine for the tragedy , simply because the plane went down in Ukrainian airspace.

Will the world community step up , or let him get away with this too ?

Who / what's next ?

All the usual handwringing , and talk and confer . If the world community had any 'balls' , would've immediately sent in

international troops to protect the site from thugs.

[ In a bizarre twist , what if it was Ukraine that shot it down -- either by accident ,
    or in an effort to galvanise the world against Russia ?? ]

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Deven (19-07-14), tom rambo (19-07-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    How's about we parachute your man in , maybe he could solve all the problems with a nice bottle of red
    Why waste a good parachute? Just drop him on his head, chances are he won't even notice!

Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    i can guarantee given the misfortune of Malaysian aircraft this year, that people will be superstitious about using them.
    Also , I don't remember who said : airline tragedy and Gaza invasion at same time ..

Interestingly , Gaza not even on the news today .

: An ongoing human tragedy of much larger scale , conveniently pushed to the back

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Right now : Dead bodies are being dragged around ; site , bodies , belongings being looted by the militia.

Netherlands furious. Australia outraged. Etc.

In 2011 NATO had 3,515,000 (three and a half million !) deployable personnel .

List of NATO member states :

Belgium
    Bulgaria *
    Canada
    Czech Repblic
    Denmark
    Estonia *
    France
    Germany
    Greece
    Hungary
    Iceland
    Italy
    Latvia *
    Lithuania *
    Luxembourg
    Netherlands
    Norway
    Poland
    Portugal
    Romania *
    Slovakia *
    Slovenia *
    Spain
    Turkey
    United Kingdom
    United States

Surely there're a few closer to the site than we (US) would be ? ? ?

World community let Putin get away with Crimea , we let him get away with fomenting unrest and civil war
    in a neighbouring sovereign state .
    Now Putin has blamed Ukraine for the tragedy , simply because the plane went down in Ukrainian airspace.

Will the world community step up , or let him get away with this too ?

Who / what's next ?

All the usual handwringing , and talk and confer . If the world community had any 'balls' , would've immediately sent in

international troops to protect the site from thugs.

[ In a bizarre twist , what if it was Ukraine that shot it down -- either by accident ,
    or in an effort to galvanise the world against Russia ?? ]
    Stephanie , too often the International community act but only with gestures. Witness the Dutch court this week finding its own troops guilty of complicity in the Srbenica genocide that resulted directly in the death of 700 men and boys in their direct care and 7000 more who were outside the camp. The Dutch soldiers were ordered not to resist Mladic and his Bosnian Serb troops.

If an international force is sent in it must have teeth but that would probably signal a new World War. Instead we need to talk to Putin and find a resolution.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluefan1 For This Useful Post:

Deven (19-07-14), Stephanie (19-07-14)

Quote Originally Posted by bluefan1 View Post
    Stephanie , too often the International community act but only with gestures. Witness the Dutch court this week finding its own troops guilty of complicity in the Srbenica genocide that resulted directly in the death of 700 men and boys in their direct care and 7000 more who were outside the camp. The Dutch soldiers were ordered not to resist Mladic and his Bosnian Serb troops.

If an international force is sent in it must have teeth but that would probably signal a new World War.
    Instead we need to talk to Putin and find a resolution.
    I agree with you in theory.

However , you can talk to and reason only with a reasonable man.

Imo Putin is not that , and is happy to continue to hold hostage the whole of Europe (energy supply) ,

and the whole of western world , because we do not want escalation , and would do anything (even let a bully roam)

to prevent and avoid open confrontation. A bully will never back down , until it is beaten down.

That does not bode well for anyone x

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Theomegaman (19-07-14)

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast