Thread: Arsenal Fans, Bet You Can't Wait For the January Sales??!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Alec someone called hahaha is being horrible to me - boo ho......

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    tut tut tut - how many times did chelsea lose a final last year - twice ? and second in the league wasn't it ? and you say it was arsenal that choked last year ? only one team in london !

looking forward to my own personal Double with yourself and Anna .........see ya soon

Well when we have worked out what the duo price is - checking to see what the others are charging and beating them........its only for those that can talk dirty in Latvian though - so brush up on that............ want another picture little boy............load one now.

Ok so we didn't win..........rub it in why dont you............ i didn't............ still i do love a good massage - you any good with your hands........tee he......... the true blue maggot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	61128C_080.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	6789  

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Well when we have worked out what the duo price is - checking to see what the others are charging and beating them........its only for those that can talk dirty in Latvian though - so brush up on that............ want another picture little boy............load one now.

Ok so we didn't win..........rub it in why dont you............ i didn't............ still i do love a good massage - you any good with your hands........tee he......... the true blue maggot
    fucking jesuuuuuuuussssssss

look at the ass on that - you park arensals pitch in their

big white sweating quivering lump of lard ass!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink If you hate me so much why you asking to be my friend then

Quote Originally Posted by hahahahaha View Post
    fucking jesuuuuuuuussssssss

look at the ass on that - you park arensals pitch in their

big white sweating quivering lump of lard ass!

Set yourself up for that - now i don't want you on my friends list because you arent very friendly.............

well sweetie.........nobody told you to look at the pictures did they........so get your beedy eyes of my butt and just go sit on yours in the corner...........end of.......