Thread: Nervous first timer looking for mature lady

1. Default Nervous first timer looking for mature lady

Nervous young(24) first timer looking for a mature woman for a visit this week.

GFE preferable!!

2. Default

If you are in Cork Mature Abby should be able to provide just what you need

3. The Following User Says Thank You to johnnyboy4596 For This Useful Post:

mature abby (17-07-14)

Blog Entries

Hi honey, I not only specialize in newbies like yourself but I love the job I do so and am still a girl that can turn heads more than once. So if your around Portlaoise today or tomorrow or in Limerick Saturday to Tuesday then please check out my profile and what guys say about me, also my Real photos that haven't been photo shopped or taken by a professional photographer either like many girls do. So it will in fact be me the person in the photos who would be opening the door when invitening you inside and making you feel relaxed before I have my erotic way with you.
    But be warned, I'm very addictive so I'm told. Loll
    Happy hunting Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Hi honey, I not only specialize in newbies like yourself but I love the job I do so and am still a girl that can turn heads more than once. So if your around Portlaoise today or tomorrow or in Limerick Saturday to Tuesday then please check out my profile and what guys say about me, also my Real photos that haven't been photo shopped or taken by a professional photographer either like many girls do. So it will in fact be me the person in the photos who would be opening the door when invitening you inside and making you feel relaxed before I have my erotic way with you.
    But be warned, I'm very addictive so I'm told. Loll
    Happy hunting Lady Von Teese

This is how to advertise!

Makes me want to live in Portlaoise.

Blog Entries

[
    Loll. Thanks honey but I Dont live here I'm just on a 2 year tour around Ireland then will make my mind up if I'm coming back home to live or back to the UK or Spain to live. Happy hunting honey and maybe you'll hunt me out where I'm next by you. Loll
    QUOTE=zadirexo;1388522]This is how to advertise!

Makes me want to live in Portlaoise.[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 17-07-14 at 21:13.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view