Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mamading... Sex game of Magaluf...

Quote Originally Posted by Dohnut Boy View Post
    You'd be amazed what some of us did at Uni for a "free" drink when we were younger!

The thing is when you drink you're still responsible for your own actions, as it was your choice to get wasted. Unless someone was spiking her drinks in which case it's a different story.

Actually, you aren't. In law you cannot give consent if inebriated and you can be charged with rape or indecent assault if you take advantage of a lady in that state. Unfortunately most men don't seem to understand that until they are in court though.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    One is supposed to have some compassion and understanding though. Soap boxes are well used against sex workers in the media, unless we are all to believe exactly what we read.

Actually, the compassion comment.... I think perhaps I'm looking in a shallow puddle for that.
    Compassion for a girl who sucks guys off for free drink? I do not think so. Too slutty for my understanding.
    Naughty videos on EF.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    Compassion for a girl who sucks guys off for free drink? I do not think so. Too slutty for my understanding.

Sure sure. Pass that soapbox on when you get a sec.

In any case...the facts for any men who find themselves in such a fortunate position.

http://teenadvice.about.com/od/dater...eguysfyi_2.htm

Reviews

Sure sure. Pass that soapbox on when you get a sec.

In any case...the facts for any men who find themselves in such a fortunate position.

http://teenadvice.about.com/od/dater...eguysfyi_2.htm
    Scary thought that even if you're both absolutely stocious a guy can still be charged after the fact!

“'Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.”.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dohnut Boy For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (09-07-14)

Scary thought that even if you're both absolutely stocious a guy can still be charged after the fact!

It's actually pretty sexist too, assuming that women are the weaker sex in terms of inebriation. I'm pretty convinced that most men have no idea all she has to do is prove she was drunk. The young lady in that video could easily prove she was.

Reviews

It's actually pretty sexist too, assuming that women are the weaker sex in terms of inebriation. I'm pretty convinced that most men have no idea all she has to do is prove she was drunk. The young lady in that video could easily prove she was.
    The law in some areas of sex crime legislation has always verged on sexism, I think the argument is that it's protective of the "weaker" sex.

Thinking back I dread to think of the number of very drunken one nighters I had in my younger days, youthful exuberance looks a little different with jaded hindsight!
    Last edited by Dohnut Boy; 09-07-14 at 14:04.

“'Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.”.

The law in some areas of sex crime legislation has always verged on sexism, I think the argument is that it's protective of the "weaker" sex.

Thinking back I dread to thing of the number of very drunken one nighters I had in my younger days, youthful exuberance looks a little different with jaded hindsight!

To be old and wise you must first be young and stupid. Unfortunately.

If I was the parent of that particular young lady I would be visiting a good lawyer along with a nice shrink. The organisers of that particular event need dealing with and fast.

If I was a parent of one of the men, I'm afraid I would find myself some sharp scissors.

Please keep things on topic, ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Please keep things on topic, ladies.
    I was entirely on topic.

Reviews

To be old and wise you must first be young and stupid. Unfortunately.

If I was the parent of that particular young lady I would be visiting a good lawyer along with a nice shrink. The organisers of that particular event need dealing with and fast.

If I was a parent of one of the men, I'm afraid I would find myself some sharp scissors.
    But the young and stupid bit is fun at the time!

She'll be labelled all sorts of things yet I don't much press will spare much ink slagging the lads involved.

Feel a rant building, but listening to Morcheeba in sunshine is having the required effect.
    Last edited by Dohnut Boy; 09-07-14 at 14:09.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dohnut Boy For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (09-07-14)

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast