Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The moment of anticipation.............

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    First impressions!!!!!

There was one girl I met who was on hot pants and a t-shirt! I had seen her a good few times and I was a little surprised with what she was wearing as she would normally be in a sexy dress and heels.

I didn't say anything but as the meeting progressed I saw where she was coming from — this was GFE with a difference. She told me after as we now knew each other so well and I had seen all her dresses she thought she would try a more authentic girlfriend experience — one as though I was actually visiting a girlfriend who I had been going out a long time with. We sat in the living room for a bit chatting, having a drink, listening to music before she got around to really turning me on and then the two of us stumbled half dressed into the bedroom where things really took off!

I have to hand it to her — it worked! She didn't want to let things get repetitive

However, if I was meeting a lady for the first time I would expect them to put a bit of effort in and dress up, either in a dress or lingerie with heels!
    Yes as i said i love been greeted by a lady in a sexy dress and heels but i think if i've seen a particular lady a few times then i think we could be more comfortable together that i really wouldn't mind if she did wear something a bit more casual.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    Yes as i said i love been greeted by a lady in a sexy dress and heels but i think if i've seen a particular lady a few times then i think we could be more comfortable together that i really wouldn't mind if she did wear something a bit more casual.
    This is it — but while this girl was dressed casually, she looked really sexy just the same and she has amazing legs which those hot pants showed off perfectly. She said she didn't want to wear the same dress twice for me.....
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (06-07-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    This is it — but while this girl was dressed casually, she looked really sexy just the same and she has amazing legs which those hot pants showed off perfectly. She said she didn't want to wear the same dress twice for me.....
    It just sounds like she was trying to keep it fresh in not wanting u to see her in the same outfit again which was a nice touch. And anyway there are some ladies and it doesn't matter what they wear they still look gorgeous! I know my favorite lady could meet at the door in a refuge bag and she'd still look fucking hot! Plus it would be easy to rip her out of it Lol But she always blow's me away in what she does wear!
    Last edited by circumcised guy; 06-07-14 at 18:43.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

Petros (06-07-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MayaX View Post
    in the day when I will wait for someone in the t-shirt that is mean i was just getting mad .... no way how u want like someone to get horny when u are wearing a t-shirt .... that is bad ....
    Sexy lingerie and a nice short dress does it. Love the new picture, very sexy.
    Last edited by rob_tig; 06-07-14 at 18:46.
    Love slowly unwraping a sexily dressed lady.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rob_tig For This Useful Post:

MayaX (06-07-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MayaX View Post
    well that is not fit for everyone u can wear a very sexy t-shirt something to turn on .... i don't say in the bad way everyone is wear what is have and what is want .... this is my opinion
    Well seeing your new pics I must admit, if you were to answer the door in jeans and a T-shirt I'd be no use by the time we got to the bedroom

9. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

MayaX (06-07-14)

10. Default

To be honest I would say it's more nerve wrecking for the girl as she is looking through the key hole hoping that the fella is not some sweaty 400lb man

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123